PDA

View Full Version : well done all

Empty_5oul
04-09-2005, 07:59 PM
sorry this is a little late but just posting to say well done all round.
Since losing a position we have now gained one so it all equals out. Thanks for the contributors to this especially Vaughan and Chaz who are really fighting it out at the top.

AMDave
04-10-2005, 03:34 PM
vaughan has joined the 100 Terra club and chaz is just parking the car and will be joining him shortly.

Yahoo ! Way to go fellas.

Wish my little grid could do that !

chaz
04-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Looks like its gonna be a bit of a dry spell for another 100T though...

Actually I wont hit 100 myself for a while yet, there's a little Ford turbo that managed to squeeze into my spot.....nothin the ol' 3/4 ton Chebbie and some loggin chain wont fix. :headbang: :booty:

NeoGen
04-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Chaz... a stats trivia for you (something I've been watching lately)

You're just about to lose the title of highest producer on OGR25 on our team to DMMc. He's likely to overtake your place today or tomorrow as with his next flush he'll most likely accumulate more points than both your usernames together... :P

chaz
04-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, I was thinking of trying Eon, but now I dont know....
I never really liked FAH, but OGR is a different story.

AMDave
04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
.....nothin the ol' 3/4 ton Chebbie and some loggin chain wont fix. :headbang: :booty:
ha ha. I have a V6-VS Holden that would rev its pistons off to see that ! (It's an Aussie thing - Ford vs [GM] Holden )

eOn is great if you can throw in some linux boxes. The difference is absolutly enormous. It's helping me to run up my CB score at the same time. I wonder which o/s DMMc is running eOn in...hmm.