PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Omegatay
11-11-2003, 06:13 AM
Hey folks. I am kind of new here. Was thinking one evening that crunching numbers looking for aliens was all fine and dandy, but that my spare cpu cycles should go to something more constructive. So I got on the net and started to look around. I came across TSC, and I knew this is where I should be. I have two kids, 2 neices and 1 nephew. I know how I would feel if my family had any of these illnesses. I have been crunching for TSC for almost 2 weeks now. I also have a fondness for AMD, and a 2800 chip that spends a good part of it's time crunching for TSC/AMD Users.
I hope the extra cycles I produce gets us to 19 and above. However, the real winners will be the children if the cycles we provide cure even one in the future. Glad to be aboard.

Scott
TSC Crunching Name is also Omegatay. Moved up to number 12 now. :P

vaughan
11-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Welcome to our team Omegatay. Glad you found a project you like; each has their merits and some of us like to try different projects and / or combinations. For example, you might like to run Chessbrain concurrently with TSC.
Enjoy. :)
vaughan

NeoGen
11-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Hi there Omegatay! :)
Every new (and old) member of this fantastic team that we're in is an invaluable member, and every contribution in spare cpu cycles that each one gives is worth gold.
So, welcome aboard man! :D
We do a little bit of everything here, from maths to finding aliens, we have it all.
Let's all give our contribution the way we can (by giving our spare cpu cycles) and take this team to the highest places. And most important, let's help create a better world for the future generations to come. If someday we find cures for every diseases, then it will be a much much better world. :)

jlangner
11-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Welcome Omegatay!! Glad to have your help on TSC and that you joined AMD Users!!

Arminiusc
11-14-2003, 02:32 AM
Welcome to the team Omegatay! Together as a team we will make a difference and that is ultimately why this team is here!