PDA

View Full Version : Back crunching this...

Brucifer
07-15-2015, 08:51 PM
I put a couple gpu systems on this project, old ones but at least they are crunching! lol

AMDave
07-16-2015, 11:27 AM
I am so stoked++ to see your fingers doing the keyboard-tango again,
It is great to hear that you have found some a silver edge in the cloud-of-grey.

I'd love to crunch with you again. GPU swap done.
Milky way, it is.
[added the comma so we could say it with with Yoda :) ]

++ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stoked

Brucifer
07-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Wow.... THE AMDave!!!! :-) lol. I am honored! Man, I haven't chatted with Phil in ages... I'm assuming you are still into the stats and stuff with him. Basically I dropped off the face of the planet. I was released from Virginia Mason in Seattle a year ago last June and then had to go through return trips so they could take snapshots of my innards to track how things were going. I was released from that a couple months ago and only have to go back if I have issues pop up. It's taken a year from the operation for the body to start putting some weight back on and interest in things to come back. As I mentioned in another thread, my farm has now become obsolete for the most part but I can still crunch milkyway so that is where it is. lol. I guess I need to look at what I need to get a respectable milkyway cruncher or two going. I sure hope things are going well in your world!! :-)

Nflight said he'd start crunching MW after he got his collatz que emptied.