PDA

View Full Version : so who has unlimited internet here?

NeoGen
12-22-2016, 01:46 AM
Hey guys... I thought I'd fire up a new thread on a section of our forum that hasn't seen activity in a few years...

I've recently switched internet provider (price was hiking constantly) and although now I have a much slower speed, this one is truly uncapped! No limits! However much I can pull! :icon_mrgreen:

So I thought I'd put it to use on Majestic-12 and it has been working great. Me and Moops are the only ones active on the project currently and I'm giving him a run for his money! He's about 100M URLs ahead of me but I'm gaining on him fast.

Anyone care to join in on the race? :icon_wink:

Dirk Broer
12-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Majestic-12 : DSearch : Download!
Notice: As of 5 July 2014 Project continued for existing members only
From today we are stopping accepting NEW project members, however the project continues for those who have already joined it! Software downloaded from this page will only work for already registered users, no new members will be accepted, sorry!

NeoGen
12-23-2016, 01:08 AM
Oh... forgot about that. :-(

They should disable unused accounts in teams (but keep them in the stats) and give the vacant slots to the team captain to send out invites to new members.

vaughan
12-23-2016, 06:13 AM
I've been unable to get the MJ-12 application to update for over a year now and the admin there offers no help.