PDA

View Full Version : Zero members

Lagu
06-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Hello

I have noticed a guy called Tumppi who has joined us in DNet OGR 25, DNet RC5 -72, Find a drug, F@H and Grub and he have not run any of this project. Talk about a dragonfly. He has just jumped in and then out again.

One name, Luuvitonen from Finland has joined us in Dimes. Zero results. I say: saatans perkeele! (Devil cursed on Finnish language). I wonder why they do so. Sometimes I don’t can understand peoples. They have an irrational behave

Lagu :)

chaz
06-02-2005, 04:27 AM
Tumppi has been a member of this team for longer than I have,havent too much of him since ECC2-109 though..

Elez
06-02-2005, 06:08 AM
on the other side of the track we have people like me, who started submitting results BEFORE they joined the team :lol:

AMDave
06-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Elez !
Hey there FAD-man ! Long time no see.
Nice to know there is still a driver at the wheel and the machines are not just on autopilot. :D
Welcome back to the forum.

....I was glad to bring my points to the team too.
DC is way more interesting in a team.
We compete and we make conquests and learn about the science that's behind all this. It's great.
I've never looked back, quite honestly.

PS - Lugu, nice simile :)

Elez
06-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Oh, that's exactly the thing, I've been busy trying to become a bio-medical engineer, that's why NOBODY saw me lately... (still got 2 years to go, though...)
I've been learning about the science behind this too :)