PDA

View Full Version : Do you play alot of games?

NeoGen
07-05-2005, 01:04 AM
If you do, and you want to help our Team,

then get yourself registered here (http://bmt.bewes.be/register)

then grab a copy of this little Mouse Tracker application called BeWeS here (http://bmt.bewes.be/downloads/download)

Install it

and run it!
(If it asks for a file called MSINET.OCX, grab it here (http://bmt.bewes.be/dl/msinet.exe) and let it extract to the bmt folder. Then run it again)

Insert your registration data, and it's done! It won't bother you no more. Just remember to run it before playing some of those FPS's and you'll be helping the team alot. :)

----------------------------------------------------

Ok... away with the salesman talk :lol:
It's another DC project, that tracks your mouse movement. If you play alot of games or work many hours on the computer, you'll be shocked at how many kilometers your mouse runs every day.
It doesn't bother you, and barely asks for cpu or memory, so you don't need to be afraid to run it because of losing frames per second.

Just go ahead and try it. We're currently going up at a good pace on the stats, but with your help we could be sweeping through the stats pages. :)

Beerknurd
07-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Excellent job Neo

gamer007
07-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Nice, I may try it. I play alot of FPSs.

EDIT: Just joined it. Gonna see how far my mouse moves while I play America's Army. :P

AMDave
07-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Oh no! There goes my rank.
Nice pass D.

We got company though...

NeoGen
07-05-2005, 09:05 PM
If of all the people here I managed to convince one to joins us on BeWeS, then my campaign was already a success. :)

gamer007, tells us your analysis of BeWeS so far. Is it bothering you on anything, or giving any errors?

There may be people out there watching this thread, who would like to know the oppinion from someone who just started running it. :)

gamer007
07-05-2005, 11:26 PM
So far so good. No problems. Just managed to send once just now because the server seemed to be down earlier.

vaughan
07-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Damn, I'm last again :evil:

gamer007
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Is it me? Or is the website really slow?

Keith75
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
I tried to join and it said it would email me some info and it never did.

Seems to be working. Nevermind. Never did get the email but I can still log in.

Keith75
07-06-2005, 09:31 PM
How long before I show up in the stats? I went to the page and searched for my name and it shows nothing after 2 days of being a registered user. Only been sending results for a few hours though.

NeoGen
07-07-2005, 07:02 AM
What username did you register with? I can't find a "Keith" in the member stats.

Keith75
07-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I wrote the guy and he fixed it. I had registered with my yahoo account and it stripped the registration email.

Thanks,
Keith

NeoGen
07-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Now you'll see how much your mouse runs around while you work and play :)

And ZooYork just joined you too. My ad seems to be working great :D

One thing I noticed is that on Bok's stats (from which ours derive for BeWeS), our team is always 10 ranks lower than on the BeWeS site. That's odd...

spikey_richie
08-05-2006, 11:53 PM
gamer007
08-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Will join when I get back. Ive gotten my friend addicted to C&C Generals again before I Ieft. Can't wait to see how far my mouse runs. :P

PcManiac
08-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Hey Guys I joined on the website, but after I install it, I get this message box: "Run-time error '285': Foregin application won't perform DDE method or operation"

hmm, so am I supposed to have the MSINET.OCX inside of the BMT mousetracker folder?

Thanks!

::: EDIT! Nevermind, I got it working! ::::

Ototero
08-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey PC,

I have that file in my BMT mousetracker folder. If you need it, PM me, I'll email it to you.

PcManiac
11-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey, we are in 12th place :D not bad I guess. I am in 12th place for our team too haha

Nflight
11-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Well I don;t play a lot of games but when I do play I am an addict! Please note I have been loyal to What Pulse for sometime. If Bewes does not like the competition I will be removing it and sticking with bewes. I am not expecting great numbers but I do hope for the best here. :blob3:

NeoGen
11-22-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm running all four projects of this kind... Bewes, WhatPulse, Marmot and Dolphin. They're pretty much behaving all together, never have any issues. Just from time to time there's one of them that fails to communicate with the server and a popup window shows up, but that's about it.