PDA

View Full Version : Money Bee

Beerknurd
07-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I tried this project... But it uses alot of processor power... I can't spare any...

Lagu
10-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Hello

I´m right now running MoneyBee on my old Intel and 1 net takes 5 hours.
I started running this project 18.12 2004. After many months I stopped running it and forgot that project.
I think I began running this again but hold up. Now I have done 84 Nets.

NeoGen pointed out he have run it and I was thinking, why not. This old Intel have not so much to shoose on. And no babysitting.
When I begin for 1 mouth and ran it for a while i got from ower 19.000
to today 8.947 in the ranking lists.

Lagu ;)

NeoGen
10-26-2005, 10:42 PM
I ran MoneyBee for about a week and helped us jump a couple of ranks, and a couple of days ago I changed to Grid.org to see if we can beat last month's rank before the end of the month.
Got myself a workunit here that's on 75% and has already 50+ hours of processing... argh! How I hate these long workunits... :?

Anonymous
10-31-2005, 11:38 PM
Hello Guys

I can tell you all thet all my 3 computers is running MoneyBee. 2 as a service and one use a screensaver (The Intel) using ME OS.

All CPU´s use 5 tim/task but of scourse different fast.

Lagu :)

NVM
11-01-2005, 03:09 AM
Got myself a workunit here that's on 75% and has already 50+ hours of processing... argh! How I hate these long workunits... :?

thats nothing. in Boinc Climate Prediction, i've been running a sulphur job for 310 hours so far, and have over 1400 hours to go.... :shock:

vaughan
11-01-2005, 05:22 AM
N.V.M. that's why I stopped running Climate Prediction.

NeoGen
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
me too

Lagu
01-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Hej

I have today notised we have got a new member in MoneyBee joining us 03-01-06.
His name is drownshrimp and he have computed 1 nets in 0.02 computing times. That is so fast it is difficult to understand. I just wonder if he have an AMD dual core. Let´s hope he not is an dragonfly. We have too often notised peoples are jumping in and chrunch a little and then they disappear.

Lagu :D

Lagu
01-06-2006, 02:27 AM
Hello

Yesterday evening I though to run MoneyBee and Dimes at the same time on the Athlon 1001 MHz, 640 MB RAM. To my surprise Dimes began to freeze and stopped working. I see MoneyBee is too heavy to run together with another program. Perhaps if I had run these programs on my AMD64 it should run.

Checking our stats on MoneyBee´s home page shows drownshrimp not has run this project anymore. He ran it but disappeared. I guess he become surprised when he discovered he not could run several project simultaneously. It is not easy to know how a WU will affect other WU´s from other projects. Beerknurd tried it but gave up.

NeoGen
01-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Yes, moneybee is heavy on the cpu. When I ran it I remember to notice that it raised the cpu temperature a couple degrees more than most projects.

vaughan
01-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I joined (again); this time as vaughan-AMD.

Ototero on the stats page can you link this account to my vaughan account. Seeing as they refuse to reply to any e-mails we send them to re-send my password for the vaughan account I decided a new account was the only solution.

Ototero
01-06-2006, 04:26 PM
No problem Vaughan,

If you've scored any points in tomorrows stats, I'll sort it then.

Are you after my yellow ribbon??????

vaughan
01-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Long way from a yellow ribbon in this project :!:

It seems OK except when I navigate their stats in changes to German text and I cannot understand what it says.

AMDave
01-07-2006, 12:51 PM
there is a button / link on the front to view in english

Lagu
01-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi

Welcome Vaugha to MoneyBee. Good luck to crunch together with Ototero, 202life and me and climb up the hill.

Links to bookmark: http://uk.moneybee.net/index.asp (Inlogg in English)

Vaughan and AMDave, what computer are you use?

I have my Compaq Presario Intel II 350 MHz, 129 Mb RAM dedicated to this project and it works as well as I can request. That computer is crunching circa 5 jobs and 5 nets per 24-hours period. On the night my Compaq Presario AMD 1001 MHz is crunching this project and of source this computer is faster than Intel.

Vaughan: There are a lot of members of MoneyBee who has stopped run or are still standing. You may se how fast you can go past all others. I began as number 19244 something. Today I’m number 2.267 in rank.

Ototero
01-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Vaughan,

Use this link to get the stats.

http://uk.moneybee.net/mitglieder/statistik_teamtop10.asp?sp=70&a=30

Click on AMD Users, it then forces you to logon. When done, hit the "back" button 2 times and click on AMD Users again.

Simple :?

Lagu
01-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Hej

We have stomped Team Arhus Vikings and the next is pram and Bullen. It is not so long to go to stomp them.

Lagu
01-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Hi guys

If you have an old PII, 350 MHz and 98-128 MB Ram in your wardrobe, take it and run MoneyBee.

They have a client as you can run as a screensaver. They also have a client for XP as can be running as a service. I myself am running this project on my PII from 1996 (OS=Millenium) and I can verify it works. If you have lesser MHz you can test run it and se what happen. Of source, the more MHz you have the faster your computer will it crunch. The WU is very CPU intensive.

NeoGen
01-11-2006, 10:00 AM
What I don't understand about MoneyBee is how the workunits are clocked.
The client here says for each package of 5 nets that it takes 300 minutes. And amazingly it does... not a second less or more.

Makes me wonder if it really completes the processing of the nets until the end, or if after those 300 minutes it sends back what it has done, even if incomplete.

Ototero
01-11-2006, 10:16 AM
My guess is because it's an AI process, after 300 mins of analysis, there nothing further to be gained by analysing any more.

AMDave
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I saw this in their client briefly when I ran it last year, but thought maybe it was a flash in the pan occurence. However, I saw another post somewhere else about this (because I was intrigued and I went looking), but held out for verification from a third party.

Incredible, isn't it?
A package that does exactly what it says it will do, no more no less.
The AI s/w writers for this package should be commended.

Other firmware and software writers everywhere could take note and learn this client friendly algorithmic method. Maybe then we would have enough trust and confidence to actually buy more applications and devices and be able to build some loyalty with the manufacturesrs and providers.

Who knows what the future could hold :?:
(any CIO's listening? Hmm?)

I am pleased to second that this Moneybee algorithm does indeed do the deed. They should be respected for that.

[ rant on -
This is NOT tongue-in-cheek. I despise the "built-to-flip" business model selling promises with no proven basis. It has no respect for me as a consumer or as an investor. There is no potential for loyalty there. It works well for R&D, but as a delivery vehicle it sucks like a vacuum cleaner (built to grab what it can in the shortest period of time). There is no longevity so there is no trust. It is recognisable a mile away & I (at least) remember the faces so when I see them again I just walk away. IMHO many of these people ripped us off and are the market-killers responsible for the dot-com investment funeral.

Once bitten - forever investment shy :evil:
- rant off]

This in no way amplies any disparity about the professionalism of any DC projects that I am aware of, but please use it as an excuse to investigate Moneybee as an investment advisory tool if your interest is even slightly peaked ;)

Lagu
01-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi AMDave

I apologise but I tried to translate all the words but I can not get any consistency of what you have written. I don’t understand your whole message.

You mean MoneyBee is good written algorithmic method and other firmware and software writers could learn from this method? Right?

You even second that this MoneyBee algorithm indeed do the need. They should be respected for this. What did you really mean?

In “Rant on” there are words as I don’t understand. It is too much difficult word.

Is there any criticize voice as is speaking? What are you talking about really?

There is an abbreviation IMHO. What means?

I will ask you: Are this project awful for you?

I once apologize and don’t be sad but to be honest, I sometimes have difficult to understand you compared with Vaughan. I think you understand why. If not I will tell it for you.

AMDave
01-11-2006, 08:14 PM
I don’t understand your whole message. oops. sorry about that.
You mean MoneyBee is good written algorithmic method and other firmware and software writers could learn from this method? Right?yes
You even second that this MoneyBee algorithm indeed do the need. They should be respected for this. What did you really mean?They have found an accurate way of estimating how much work will be done and they tell the truth
In “Rant on” there are words as I don’t understand. It is too much difficult word.Is there any criticize voice as is speaking?Yes
What are you talking about really?Some companies no longer care if you come back to buy from them again. They have switched to serving the shareholder only and not the customer. They no longer care about having a good product or having respect in the market. I think they are a bad investment. --- But there are still people out there who do care about the end user / customer. I think the Moneybee programmers did a good job so I said so
There is an abbreviation IMHO. What means?IMHO = In my Humble Opinion
I will ask you: Are this project awful for you?No not at all
I once apologize and don’t be sad but to be honest, I sometimes have difficult to understand you compared with Vaughan. I think you understand why.Me too. I can be so full of rubbish sometimes :lol:
If not I will tell it for you. You just did ;)

Lagu
01-11-2006, 08:30 PM
AMDave

An exellent explanation. It was eisier to understand what you mean.
Yes it is as you say you use too much rubbish sometimes I guess but I have to learn more English.

vaughan
01-11-2006, 09:28 PM
AMDave I agree with the thrust of your argument - profits before people.

I had to laugh when I read both yours and Lagu's posts but for different reasons.

Lagu's post knocked you off your high horse and brought you down to earth. :lol:

Lagu
01-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Vaughan

Thank you for getting me to the laugh also.

Lagu :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ototero
01-12-2006, 12:05 PM
We have 5 people active on MoneyBee :D

BTW, the application run faster than the screen saver ;)

202life
01-12-2006, 07:00 PM
I may need to add an extra machine to try and catch up to Ototero. :)

NeoGen
01-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Go get him 202life! :)

Ototero has been on top for too long already. :lol:

Ototero
01-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey, I got 3 more if you push me :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I welcome the challenge :twisted:

Lagu
01-12-2006, 08:42 PM
NeoGen

When running MoneyBee the agent is communicating with the server at regularly intervals trough the process.

In the status field there it can stand: Net 01 of 05, Cycle is 59.314 for instance. If the cycle should be equal to 59.314, it should crunch 11.862,80 per hour. I have noticed it have been equal before but now the sum of cycle can stay for instance in 21.459 after 4 hours.

The net we thought should be equal to 05 net but, that will not happen. Instead, when a work unit is done it has decrease to level 02 of 05 net. When step 02 begins between the 4 and 5 hour all other values have change and a new cycle and a new atoms value are implemented to be for instance cycle is 80,658 and but only 943 cycles are done after 1 hour.

The whole is strange but I don’t know if we are re-crunching a WU who already has been crunched before. However we run the task and got points. There is no failure or wrong tasks.
But we should have more information but the forum is dead. I think the German forum is alive and there we can get information but it is not in English and I can only a few fragment of the German language

After the WU is done a new task is downloaded, and on my Intel PII have done 1 net. On a 24 hours run I got 4.1 nets done. My Compaq 1001 as is much faster I can get 3 nets done in a 12-15 hours run.

I have yet not noticed if a faster computer will run a WU where net 01 will go up to 05.

There are also different “Forecasts” to run. I’m right now running Allianz.

vaughan
01-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey NeoGen - look in your review mirror :wave:

NeoGen
01-14-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm looking. I'll pull over to the right so you can pass. (or do you drive on the right side?) :P

What I'm accelerating now is on Primegrid, so you can't get my place that easily. :lol:

vaughan
01-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I thought I had that already. Better get Boincing again. :)

Ototero
01-16-2006, 11:54 AM
We've bust through the 10,000 barrier :D

Good going guys. We can make plenty more places yet. :lol:

Ototero
01-18-2006, 12:06 PM
We dropped a place and lost some points because Tummpi left the project.

Oh well, it will only take us 3 days to make up the lost ground. :)

Lagu
01-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi

Yes Ototero, I’m running MoneyBee 7/24 on my Intel and the Presario crunch every night. It is to bad peoples is allowed to take the points to another team. If a member have a great amount of points a team can rapidly fall down many ranks and it will take some times to repair.

Ototero
01-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Hehe, I only do enough to stay in front of 202life because the cycles are required elsewhere.

vaughan
01-18-2006, 10:02 PM
I've added my XP3200+ running in background mode. Now I have this on MB:
PIII-750 also running Dimes and Ubero
P4-2.66Ghz also running Dimes & SOB
XP3000+ also running Dimes & PSP-Sieve [Edit: PSP done now doing Ubero]
XP3200+ also running Dimes & eOn (and looking for something else, maybe PrimeGrid)

Lagu
01-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Damn Vaughan

You have the goal to stomp me?

vaughan
01-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Damn Vaughan

You have the goal to stomp me?

Not really. I want to help the team's rank too :!:

Where did Tummpi go?

Looks as if bruce is my next target. :2gunfire:

Lagu
01-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Vaughan

I have found him alone. He have not joined another team. His rank is 5050 and

Computed jobs=81
Computed nets=383

Not so danger for leaving us.

vaughan
08-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Housework completed - post annhilated. :shock:

Feel free to crash his server at: ns41.dot5hosting.com

Ototero
07-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the support on this project.

At current levels we'll be in position 26 in 11 days, and position 25 in 3 more.

Such an easy project to run :icon_wink:

Brucifer
07-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Not really. I want to help the team's rank too :!:

Looks as if bruce is my next target. :2gunfire:

You don't say....... :)

vaughan
07-15-2007, 02:34 AM
Maybe its LeBo now. :icon_wink:

Ototero
07-15-2007, 11:13 AM
At current levels we'll be in position 26 in 11 days, and position 25 in 3 more.

Let me amend that after yesterdays output.

At current levels we'll be in position 26 in 3 days, and position 25 in 1 more.

Awesome!

Brucifer
07-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Let me amend that after yesterdays output.

At current levels we'll be in position 26 in 3 days, and position 25 in 1 more.

Awesome!

Should be at 26 in another 18 or 20 hours. :)

Ototero
07-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Bruce, yesterday, you output 4 times more than any other team.

In 3 years we'll be in number 1 spot :icon_rolleyes: at this rate.

Lookout, we're coming for you :new_2gunsfiring_v1:.

Brucifer
07-16-2007, 04:13 PM
LOL There's some teams there that have over a meelion points. :) That's a lot of crunching. But I just wanted to give you a couple of days boost to get up the couple of notches you were commenting on. Still have some other projects that I like to mess with too. But I'll try and get some cores directed this was every now and then to help you out. :)

Ototero
07-16-2007, 04:21 PM
I sure appreciate it. Keep your cores here as long as you like :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Brucifer
07-16-2007, 05:39 PM
We are now #26!

A couple hundred nets and we'll be #25. :)

LeBo
07-16-2007, 06:54 PM
#25, here we come..:icon_mrgreen:

Brucifer
07-16-2007, 07:34 PM
yep, like about 32 nets now. How many points in DCV does each team position amount to? This should be helping the team standing in the misc. category on DCV. Looks like the next one is a bit over a day away if we keep at it.

edit: now at 25 :)

Ototero
07-16-2007, 08:13 PM
We have to take Russia in 19th place to get any DCV points.

Lagu
07-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I can´t no longer run MoneyBee on my Intel CD2 because the agent has lost its MoneyBee(R)Console. I tried clean the editor from MoneyBee, remove it, downloaded the agent again but to no vain.

Lagu:(

Brucifer
07-16-2007, 11:58 PM
We have to take Russia in 19th place to get any DCV points.

hmmm.............. where do you find that? The reason I ask is going to the DCV stats, under the Misc. section where moneybee is one of the listed projects, it shows,
AMD Users with 9691.91 points
ARS with 9576.38
KWSN with 9383.83
and Rechenkraft.net with 9884.47

MoneyBee placement is Rechenkraft.net at #10, AMD Users at #25, ARS at #34 and KNSN at #49.

So there has to be point accumulation for each team position at MoneyBee. ??????

Brucifer
07-17-2007, 12:09 AM
I can´t no longer run MoneyBee on my Intel CD2 because the agent has lost its MoneyBee(R)Console. I tried clean the editor from MoneyBee, remove it, downloaded the agent again but to no vain.

Lagu:(

Can you do a dual boot system w/linux and run it under linux?

NeoGen
07-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Maybe what Ototero means is that if we catch up with team Russia, the difference of points we get will give us #2 or even #1 spot on the Miscellaneous section? And until we reach them we will still be ranked #3?
This is just a wild guess, I didn't do any calculations. It's too late in the night to be doing maths right now.

LeBo
07-17-2007, 02:53 AM

Yes it runs under Linux quiet well.

Brucifer
07-17-2007, 04:47 AM
yeah, I know, that's what I run. :) I was asking Lagu if he could do a dual boot to run it under linux since he's having problems on a win system. :)

Ototero
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Bruce,

In the DCV, go to misc and sort it on moneybee. Rechen are 1st, Russia is 2nd and we are 3rd.

So if we pass Russia in Moneybee, we'll take their 2nd spot in the moneybee DCV, a gain of only 77 points approx.

Brucifer
07-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Bruce,

In the DCV, go to misc and sort it on moneybee. Rechen are 1st, Russia is 2nd and we are 3rd.

So if we pass Russia in Moneybee, we'll take their 2nd spot in the moneybee DCV, a gain of only 77 points approx.

hmmmm... that is a lot of crunching for 0nly 77 points... :sad5:

Ototero
07-17-2007, 04:21 PM
True, can't argue with that.

Lagu
07-17-2007, 05:04 PM

Brucifer, I have only WIN-OS. I have only tried Linyx via one Knoppic-CD only for watch it not for use. My Amd64 and, AMD Athlon and Intel PII runs MoneyBee so I have 3 cores on that project yet.

Intel CD2 runs BURP. I was thinking give it a try. Other project I can run are D20L and TSC at the same time.:)

Ototero
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Hej Lagu,

Congrats on passing 10,000 in MoneyBee.

Lagu
07-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks Ototero! It has taken a long time reach it. Even if I have run that project for a year using Intel it is not as I should use AMD64.

Lagu:icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice Job Lagu, After hitting 1,032 I turned boinc on full time, this means I can't run Moneybee till I need a break from BOINC.

Nice job on the 10,000 MARK ! :wav:

Brucifer
07-18-2007, 06:47 AM
we be scootin in to #24 in a few hours now, and hopefully will get #23 late tomorrow.

@Lagu -- Congrats on the milestone!!! :blob3:

Ototero
07-18-2007, 11:49 AM
24th is confirmed.

23 soon (could be later today!)

Brucifer
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Like the bumper sticker says, $hit happens. Had the herd running when I hit the sack, and in the wee hours of the morning the power went. The touchy systems (most of them) went off line, and the more robust ones just plugged along. :(

If I had more money to put into this retirement hobby I'd get a big backup system, however... with granddaughters, daughters, sons, a wife, parents, bikes, and jeeps competing for the dough, it isn't gonna happen. :)

Lagu
07-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Thank you guys! Always nice be a star for one day:icon_lol:

Brucifer
07-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Thank you guys! Always nice be a star for one day:icon_lol:

Ahhh you're always a star around here Lagu!!! :icon_mrgreen:

LeBo
07-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Up to #22 now, WTG team

Ototero
07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Ata-boy team. Thanks everyone.

202life
07-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Lagu, Congrats on passing the 10K mark.

202life
07-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Brucifer, What type of system(s) are you using? You're flying through these coumputed nets and will hit 10K in no time.

Lagu
07-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Lagu, Congrats on passing the 10K mark.

Thanks 202life!

I would like say concrats to you for passing 15K mark:icon_wink::)

Brucifer
07-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Brucifer, What type of system(s) are you using? You're flying through these coumputed nets and will hit 10K in no time.

amd X2's on linux so I can run both cores on it. I don't keep a system on it normally, rather every once in a while I'll put the farm on it for 24 hrs or so.

LeBo
07-29-2007, 04:22 AM
amd X2's on linux so I can run both cores on it. I don't keep a system on it normally, rather every once in a while I'll put the farm on it for 24 hrs or so.
Bruce, you run two instances on Linux at one time?

Brucifer
07-29-2007, 05:27 AM
yes, in two seperate directories... /home/username/moneybee1 and moneybee2.

copy the stuff from the first moneybee directory into the 2nd one, then delete the moneybee.dat file. two seperate windows, one for each.

Bender10
07-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I''ll have to try that when I get back. I moved the 1 moneybee install I had, from a single core box to a dual core (and shut down the single core box). And am running BOINC on the same box.

LeBo
07-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks Bruce I give it a try.

Brucifer
07-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks Bruce I give it a try.

yep, :) definitely works. Just set up another one a few minutes ago trying out Slackware 12.0 smp. It's happily crunching away so will watch it for the evening anyway.

LeBo
07-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I like Mepis 6.5. Just install it and Go.

Brucifer
07-30-2007, 02:53 AM
yep, I've got a few X2's on Mepis-64. Pretty good distro, I've been quite pleased with it. Prior to that I was mainly a slackware person, but with the hassles of getting the smp stuff, and no 64-bit, I moved over to the Mepis. Still have library issues with the slack 12 for running d2ol, so I figured that I'd just do some more moneybee while I was looking for libraries. Ended up putting 4 more cores on moneybee, 6 total at the moment.

We are about 5.8k away from #21 which would be nice to see! :)

Ototero
07-30-2007, 12:43 PM
and 5.8 days strangely enough.

LeBo
07-31-2007, 08:32 PM
I am having trouble setting up the client in Mepis x64 Linux. When I hit the final enter to start, the client states the following message "Fragmentation Fault" and stops. Any help guys?

Brucifer
07-31-2007, 09:24 PM
I am having trouble setting up the client in Mepis x64 Linux. When I hit the final enter to start, the client states the following message "Fragmentation Fault" and stops. Any help guys?

Yep, have had this issue too. There are two linux clients, one is statically compiled and the other isn't. Try both of them. Try them on other systems. You will get one to work at some point. then take that one and copy it to your other systems. That's what I ended up doing as about half my systems wouldn't complete the registration portion. Once past that, they all worked just fine.

Ototero
08-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Bruce, welcome to the 10,000 club.

Brucifer
08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Bruce, welcome to the 10,000 club.

Thank you! :)

202life
08-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Brucifer,
Congrats on passing the 10K mark.

Brucifer
08-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Thankyou. :)

202life
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Ototero,

Congrats on passing the 20K mark.

Ototero
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Thank you. :)

Nflight
08-31-2007, 09:43 PM
I latched back onto this project, I will head for the 2,000 mark and see where I go from there!

Ototero
09-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, welcome back Nflight.

Lagu
09-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes, Nflight, run MoneyBee so it smoke:icon_mrgreen:

Nflight
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Lagu you may have spooked my one system, it got so scared I saw the delightful BSOD. :5eek:

On the other hand I have noticed we are gaining 95 nets each day I work this project against the Frieburger MoneyBees. This gives us about 10 or more days to capture 20th place. :blob3: Then it is on to Russia with Love! :icon_razz:

Brucifer
09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
will put a few cores on this to help get to #20.

Ototero
09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
We are only 2 or 3 days away now. Thanks everyone.

Brucifer
09-05-2007, 11:17 PM
only 484 nets to go now, should be there in a few hours now. :)

Nflight
09-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks Brucifier for the extra push, I still plan on hitting somewhere around 2,000 before I put the brakes on to help with another project. Thanks again for the assistance...

Brucifer
09-06-2007, 05:17 AM
Ah... the team is now Numero Two Zero :icon_mrgreen:

numibesi
09-06-2007, 09:04 AM
That right folks :),

I'm i seeing a 19 out there hum!?!?!?

Last day Our Team work: 438 Nets

Gap to the russian Team (90965 nets): 5696 nets

ETA: at least 13 days (if their work is nill,since not :( )

This will be my project for now, i tried yesterday the Sudoku thing but no work..., and also SHA i sent 4 or 5 WU i think..

Best regards to all

Nflight
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
I am good for 80 to 85 Nets a day for the next several days, or when I get tired of the Team Rising up the ranks, Ha ha ha :evil6:

Thank You everyone for there due diligence in rising so fast up the ranks yesterday and today, Thank you again Brucifier for your army of crunchers.

Welcome back numibesi and welcome to the MoneyBee Super Crunchers at Rank #20....:blob3:

I would say that #19 is within our grasp now, and when we pass the next team there will no longer be any; Love from Russia !

Brucifer
09-06-2007, 03:11 PM
I have not been paying attention to the Russian team. What has their daily output been?

Ototero
09-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Pos Team Daily Rate
1 Consors-Trading-Team 198
2 BeeBoost und MB Loader Team 20
3 LinuxPowerUser 0
4 Inetter 52
5 DeepThought 59
6 Berlin 6
7 SwissTeam.NET 4
8 Münchner Moneybees 30
9 All American Stock Team 205
10 Rechenkraft.net 25
11 efino.de 0
12 Austria 24
13 Sachsen Team 17
14 IT-Power Hamburg 0
15 MP3Hitz 0
16 ASK-Research 20
17 nosmokis 2
18 Weizenbier 0
19 Russia 51
20 AMD Users 653

Brucifer
09-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Thankyou Ototero! :)

numibesi
09-07-2007, 08:23 AM
To the moment stats (9:20 GMT)

Our team nets: 86832
Russian team nets: 91048

Gap: 4416

Last Day nets (AMD_T): 1556
Last Day nets (Russ_T): 83

ETA: ~3 days

I love DC, 13d to 3d ehehehehehehe.

Brucifer
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I moved my stuff over to TSC for a while. Will get back here later on for another 24 hour thing. :)

Bender10
09-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Geez Brucifer, I thought if I went by real slow, you wouldn't notice...

But really, Thanks for swinging a few nodes over. There is not much competition on TSC, and we can grab a few positions without a lot of work.

I should put a few more nodes on myself...time to buy a few more 'BORGS'...:5eek:

Brucifer
09-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Geez Brucifer, I thought if I went by real slow, you wouldn't notice...

But really, Thanks for swinging a few nodes over. There is not much competition on TSC, and we can grab a few positions without a lot of work.
I should put a few more nodes on myself...time to buy a few more 'BORGS'...:5eek:

yeah, I'd noticed the other day your end run.... LOL

Seriously though, like you, I just figured that there were some team positions there that we could get before things really started getting steep. As for the Borg... I'd been looking hard at picking up a couple quads, but I ended up spending the money on new bikes for the wife and I. And I wanted to wait and see what AMD comes out with before I crossed the line to the dark side. :icon_rolleyes:

So I figured I do a bit of a push on this TSC.

However, would like to see the team make it to #19 on MoneyBee too. So I think I will probably leave a couple systems on it also. Too many projects and too few systems. :(

Bender10
09-07-2007, 08:55 PM
I feel like I'm Hijacking this thread...

I hate to say it out loud, But if the AMD Quad does not show up soon.....well...I've got an alternate plan on the board..waiting.

I never did have many nodes for TSC (and I'm running 8 BORGS for D2OL now). I'll have to pick up a few more thumb drives and see what kind of TSC BORG action I can drum up...

Anyway, Cheers and thanks for the push!

Nflight
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Supposedly the announcement is Monday, Let's hope those itchy fingers don't hit the send button for the completion of the purchase order till after Monday and we all get to see if this statement was REAL. Monday September 10, 2007. :blob3: Barcelona Gets Announced by AMD finally

Brucifer
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Well hopefully the price won't be too steep on them either. But I would imagine that they know their life is on the line cause if they don't show a resurgence with the quad, they are a daisy.

Nflight
09-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Nice going Lagu at retaking 3rd place, and I have one more rank to obtain before I shut off as I return to some BOINC action. Hey Vaughan is the earth shaking yet? :blob3:

Lagu
09-15-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, my Intel Core 2 Duo was down at last a month but now this computer has showed how effective it is.:icon_thumright: But I have all my four computer dedicted for that project.
If I only had a AMD Dual core instead for my Intel PII, 350 MHz and 128 MB ram. But I must look deep in my pocket if I should buy one. Maybe Barcelona should be an alernative if the price is right.:)

Nflight
09-17-2007, 11:40 PM
MoneyBee needs to reboot after 40 packets. Is this happening for anyone else as it happens on both my machines so far. Like a built in reset that must be initiated or the system hangs up. I just wondered if anyone else experiences this frustration?

I am going to stay on till we are in 19th place.....

Ototero
09-18-2007, 06:41 PM
First of all, congrats to moops on passing the 1000 mark.

Nflight, I've not noticed any 40 packet syndrome. Very occasionally, after a few days of processing, I need to re-start (but very rare).

Finally, Russia have upped their output, but we will still catch them soon. Actually, since we are always talking about moneybee here, other teams have upped theire output. Maybe causing some interest!

Bender10
09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I have my MoneyBee off-line for a while. It was running with D2OL, Boinc, and some other stuff. I'll get it back up this weekend.

I never saw a need to re-start my moneybee....it was always werking when I cheked...

Lagu
09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
MoneyBee needs to reboot after 40 packets. Is this happening for anyone else as it happens on both my machines so far. Like a built in reset that must be initiated or the system hangs up. I just wondered if anyone else experiences this frustration?

I am going to stay on till we are in 19th place.....

I have never been forced reboot any of my computers when running MoneyBee. They run and run and run and never stop if I myself force a reboot due to for example installinf filew from Win Update. Spontaneus reboots after 40, 50, 70 100 and so on tasks neer happen. I should notice a "falce" reboot because I use username and password to log in my computers.:)