PDA

View Full Version : It is a new record in D20L?

Lagu
08-01-2005, 10:20 PM
Hello all D2Ol-friends.

I have checked MacNN’s stats of D2OL. I wonder if AMDusers member 72CJ5 has done a new “world” record. This guy has a massive power, the greatest I ever have seen. The daily stats are 115.940. The power is whole 1.2 THz not GHz. Can anyone believe that? I myself have 25.7 GHz after releasing 2000 WU’s. This has been a God given day! Exactly what we needed, AMD’s power and stability is what we all know, we as have an AMD.
My AMD’s is crunching and never need a reboot. Only when I use Windows Update I must manually reboot.

Thank you, 72CJ5! Much well done! ;)

Lagu :shock: :D

zooYork
08-02-2005, 04:58 AM
good god, he's running a a warehouse full it sounds. if only we all had computers that were 1.2 THz. lol

Brucifer
08-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Actually I just moved some points over to the team. My daily output on d2ol at present is somewhere between 400-500 and is limited due to the hot season being here and I only have 1/4th of my systems running. Sorry to break your bubble..... :cry:

Beerknurd
08-02-2005, 03:28 PM
400-500 a day is still inpressive...... **** bubble inflated **** :lol:

Ototero
08-02-2005, 05:20 PM
We still like you :cool:

Beerknurd
08-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Our fearless leader better watch out.... I'm gonna pass him in a few days..... :twisted:

carlos
08-07-2005, 05:56 PM
"As you can see we left xtremesystems.org's team. I am currently not sure if all the issues will be resolved to let us back on either. We voluntarily removed our account after much in team bickering about our co captain elections.

If we cant go back we would gladly join another team. The only condition is that the team must be active and welcome us! We currently do about 2,000 a day and I think we have around 330,000 canidates."

:arrow: http://www.d2ol.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000851 ;)

Beerknurd
08-07-2005, 06:15 PM
I extended an invitation. Thanks for the headsup Carlos.

******QUOTE******

On behalf of AMD Users I would like to extend an invitation to browse our site, participate in our active forums, and join if you'd like.

You may visit us here.

www.amdusers.com

Empty_5oul
08-07-2005, 06:18 PM
good job beer.

i hope we can "catch" some new members. esp. some whoi are active in the foums aswell.

NeoGen
08-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Beerknurd, you're quick! Just 5 minutes ago I saw the thread and it had no answer, now I checked again and there it is, your post :lol:

LBM, if you come by we'll gladly welcome you. :)
And I think you should have a talk with our member Lagu, he's our most dedicated man for D2OL here in the forums. Without him we'd be many ranks below where we are now. Ain't that right people? :)

Beerknurd
08-07-2005, 06:23 PM
This is why I have the most posts... :lol:

And NeoGen, Is that Post Whore Status I see below your name..... :lol:

Empty_5oul
08-07-2005, 06:50 PM
theres not much separating us beer :P

Beerknurd
08-07-2005, 07:03 PM
We'll see about that...

NeoGen
08-07-2005, 07:28 PM
And NeoGen, Is that Post Whore Status I see below your name..... :lol:

Yep! Officialized on gamer's birthday thread :lol: :P

Beerknurd
08-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Well congrats!!!! Just another thousand to go and you'll join the ranks of me and Oli..... :cool:

Empty_5oul
08-07-2005, 09:15 PM
but by then we will have created and be at another level :P

Lagu
08-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Hello

LBM, if you read this: I’m right now perhaps AMDusers most active member in D2OL. I have for a long time crunch for this project, because my AMD’s who is marked for D2OL. It lies also near my heart to choose this project. We are a team who is crunching in a friendly way. We is running different project, any many simultaneously thanks to their many computers. I have 2 dedicated to D2OL the whole time. I have 2.000 WU’s on my fastest AMD64 and 500 on my Athlon 2001 in an offline mode.

I will say to you: Do what your heart is saying, feel no press. Think first and do it after.If your heart will join us, feel more than welcome to our forum and team. I myself joined AMDusers because I don’t want to play alone and because I want a Home among peoples who had the same interest. I’m totally deaf from Sweden, but I wasn’t afraid for other peoples. I love my friends in AMDusers. I have got so much help and tip from different members and Vaughan was my first contact and we sent emails to each other sometimes. He has helped many members both mentally and in their project. I can recommend him. He is a very kind man. Other is NeoGen, Empty_5oul and so on.

Please, think first, chose perhaps that we could say: Very welcome to us???

Lagu :D

Beerknurd
08-07-2005, 10:58 PM
good job Lagu

Brucifer
08-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Looks like our number of members crunching on d2ol is decreasing... ???? Or is it just my imagination?

I also see that the "Local Business Men" or LBM, are also still carried under the "unassigned" in D2ol.

I went to the XtremeSystems web site to see what all the ruckus was about, but they have removed the thread regarding the election stuff. It was an interesting visit though, as that team (XS) has really made some serious headway in the attempt to unseat DPC as the main contender in d2ol. XS's daily output is nothing short of phenomenal really when you look at all the other teams out there. It appears though that XS is only active in a couple projects, F@H and D2OL. I may be wrong on that.

DPC was pushing hard in their recent "stampede" on FAD, in a contest with Free-DC. Of course DPC is a formidable team, and has not much of a problem outpacing FDC on daily output on FAD, which they are still doing. DPC also outpaces FDC in D2OL. DPC is just an extremely huge team, active in several projects with many other teams hot on their tail but really not having much luck unseating DPC. So where is this going?????

I am really curious as to why members performing as XS is now against DPC would fracture and split from their team... Not many teams on this planet are in a position where they can make such serious headway over DPC as XS has done over the past year.

But then, I guess it is none of my business really... but I'm still curious... :)

Brucifer
08-10-2005, 02:15 PM
The heat is really oveworking the A/C, so my remaining systems are being taken offline.

Lagu
08-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Hello

My two PC's was shutted down last night and the whole day by myself because a thunder storm here so my D2OL -client was dead. I have missed 1,5 days of crunching. Now it is up and running.

Lagu :)

Beerknurd
08-11-2005, 02:16 AM
The heat is really oveworking the A/C, so my remaining systems are being taken offline.

I have 5 computers in one room.... Talk about heat... Plus the room is a tiny bedroom. I have 2 fans on the floor and a ceiling fan going full blast... I haven't gotten the A/C bill since I got the dually.... Plus i'm running a laptop full time... It will probably be over 200 dollars..... :evil: Oh well, i'm producing almost 600 D2OL units a day..... Sacrafices must be made.......

vaughan
08-11-2005, 05:43 AM
Bliss we have a cold snap here. The road west of Sydney over the Blue Mountains was closed last night due to the ice and snow on the road :P

All systems going flat out. I even managed to turn off the air con as the room ambient was actually cold enough to sustain the farm naturally. First time this year. Woot!

Ototero
08-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Beer and Vaughan, 2 opposite extremes of weather. There was only a couple of days this year in the UK where it was hot enough that I needed a portable fan next to the processor :shock:

AMDave
08-11-2005, 10:53 AM
It's been quite cool in Brisbane lately. I have been leaving the study door open so the farm is keeping the whole house warm ;)

My better-half said our electricity bill has actually gone down :!: in the last few months even though I plugged in another box.

I have another old Linux box to plug in but need to make room for it this weekend. That will make 6, but only 4 online at a time. I need more LAN ports.

Wow. 12 months ago before I got the DSL I never thought I'd get to that problem :D

Brucifer
08-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Meanwhile we are projected to be the hotspot for Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon today. As Berrknerd said, "sacrifices must be made" and I betcha have already figured out the wife's interpretation of that statement, and where the "sacrifices" must come from.... :) Of course the clothes dryer she continues to run, which eats more juice than the farm... :(

AMDave
08-11-2005, 02:35 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beerknurd
08-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Of course the clothes dryer she continues to run, which eats more juice than the farm... :(

looks like someone's gonna be wearing wet clothes..... :lol:

Beerknurd
08-11-2005, 11:12 PM
looks like the guys from xtremesystems decided to stay on their team.....

Brucifer
08-12-2005, 12:31 AM
looks like someone's gonna be wearing wet clothes..... :lol:

Well, she's gonna use the dryer and I get to run a couple of systems...

Brucifer
08-12-2005, 12:35 AM
looks like the guys from xtremesystems decided to stay on their team.....

yes, I noticed the other day that they were back on it. I just vever figured that they would leave it really, too many points and the big quest against DPC.