PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like game demos??

Anonymous
12-10-2003, 07:47 PM
If you like game demos your in luck. I recently uploaded 2 demo game, Blach Hawk Down and Ghost master if anyone wants to try them go here: http://downloads.yatta-yatta-yatta.net/ . I'm uploadin more as I speak. I don't have System Requirements up yet, though will soon. And by "soon" i mean within the next 3-4 days. Thanks for all who download!!!

jlangner
12-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Thanks. I just got thru playing the Demo to Battlefield 1942. I wish a Demo for Doom 3 would come out. I can't wait for that game!

Anonymous
12-11-2003, 05:05 PM
LOTR-Return of the King is up on my webpage. Currently uploading XIII for any of you who want to download any of theseCheck tomorrow for more!!!! :mrgreen:
Weird thing that i notice is that is says i only used 5.08 bandwidth, but i downloaded a game from my web=site(50MB file) and it still onyl says 5MB, does this mean downloads are not included in bandwidth YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get about 80.KBps from y webpage so that's pretty fast i think for a shared server. Ok well Happy downloading!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
12-12-2003, 02:52 AM
has anyone from here downloaded any of them?

Jeff
12-12-2003, 03:27 AM
80kb from a shared server isn't that great. We get around 150k, or, at least I do from our server. As far as downloading files...you have to give it time to update.