PDA

View Full Version : Einstein "Got Milk "

AQUAJOE
09-27-2005, 03:08 PM
:director:
All I can say here is you 2 that are in 1st and 2nd better put on some speed because a STORM is a coming!!!

:hiding:

Time to have some Fun!!

I wonder how long to over take 1st again???

What do you think NEO?

NeoGen
09-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Depends on the firepower you're gonna put on it... but I think you'll get second place in the next two days because it's really close to you :)

And then for first place I think it'll be a really tough fight. I'm betting rbpeake has a little big farm there too... :P

mitro
09-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Granted that in overall credits I'm way behind, but I'm switching my measly little farm completely back to Einstein. Rosetta just annoyed me. :P

daddygeek
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
mitro
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:26 am Post subject:
Granted that in overall credits I'm way behind, but I'm switching my measly little farm completely back to Einstein. Rosetta just annoyed me.

That's good news for Me ;) ;)

I was switching my Linux boxes to Microsoft just for that extra credit boost.

mitro
09-28-2005, 12:07 PM
:notworthy: It's all yours now. :)

mitro
10-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Update: Congrats Joe on taking back 2nd!

I've been watching your RAC (that sounds sexual :lol: ) and you are really putting out the work!

Personally my goal was to hit 100K in my first 100 days of crunching Einstein (started only on 8/11). I should do it easily, but I threw some power at Rosetta for a while. Oh... and I had ONE Intel , but now I'm also "all AMD, all the time". :)

We are also doing well globally at this point, the team is putting out ~14k over the past few days. Keep up the good work everyone!

vaughan
10-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, nice work guys. Personally, my target is to get in the top 50 in our team :!: Some way to go still but I'll keep crunching.

mitro
10-05-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah, nice work guys. Personally, my target is to get in the top 50 in our team :!: Some way to go still but I'll keep crunching.Umm... in Einstein you are #18 in RAC... just keep it up ;)

Edit: I'll be #9 overall soon, biotches! I'm in the top 100 RAC overall in einstein. :)

AQUAJOE
10-05-2005, 04:49 PM
This should be fun!

With alot of us crunching we might be able hold our spot.

But Team MacNN is coming hard and fast at nearly twice our output.

Need to get a little more help I think?

mitro
10-07-2005, 02:06 PM

Everyone figure out a way to overclock your computers 100% from your current settings. LOL :)

Brucifer
10-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Granted that in overall credits I'm way behind, but I'm switching my measly little farm completely back to Einstein. Rosetta just annoyed me. :P

yep, me too unfortunately. Infact I'm sorta unhappy with both of the folding efforts in boinc. Still have some *bugs* or inconsistencies that are a pain. Disturbed me so much I just shut down all boinc stuff for a couple days.

Brucifer
10-07-2005, 04:13 PM

Everyone figure out a way to overclock your computers 100% from your current settings. LOL :)

I'm not into overclocking, :) yet anyways, but I will add some systems back to boinc for einstein. My only issue with einstein is that they take a little longer to crunch, but the project was nice and solid when I was crunching it before. :)

mitro
10-07-2005, 07:00 PM
They DO take a little longer, but Einstein has been SOOOO much more reliable than any of the others I tried.

Brucifer
10-08-2005, 04:22 AM
Yep, they take too long for me. Plus it takes forever for them to show up on the pending list after being uploaded. :( I don't think I'll be sticking with einstein.