PDA

View Full Version : Shoft push

NeoGen
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey people

Now that AquaJoe is shifting projects to reclaim his yellow jersey on Einstein, we have to try to hold the Nomad's behind us or at least not let them run too far away.

In the meantime that Aqua's last Shoft wu's are being crunched and sent back I'm crunching some wu's for Grid.org to help us get above our last month's rank before this month ends. Then I'll switch to shoft with what little I can.

So even if we alltogether don't have Aqua's firepower, let's not let the Nomad's run away too far. I have a feeling that Aqua will want a rematch against bob one of these days, and it'll be good for us to not be too far from them ;)

vaughan
09-28-2005, 08:46 AM
I've resurrected the P3-750 notebook and its helping the Shoft cause now.
Estimated time is 44'25" per task. Not bad for an old clunker with 256MB RAM.

I wish Bok's stats catered for Shoft.

NeoGen
09-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Bringing the crunchers back from the dead now Vaughan? :lol: hehe

Inside our team the war is open for all ranks except first. Aqua made sure to leave plenty of room behind him... LOL
Dave, don't sit back and relax now... your second place there might not last long :P

And on a sidenote, I've just taken Keithw1975's rank on UD Grid.org and am now 12th on the team... hope you don't mind Keith ;)
I'll make sure to keep the seat warm in case you decide to come back... but if you take too long I might pass it over to Jeff... his 11th place is looking very tempting and very close... :lol:

Bok
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I took a look at it last night, but they don't produce any stats files. I guess that's why boincsynergy don't do them either.

I have done PrimeGrid though.... :)

hint
proj=pgrid

Bok

NeoGen
09-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Hiya Bok

Nice to see you around. You should come by more often. :)

And now that you mention stats and projects, I'll take a look at my registration for the stats there and add the new projects. It might render me a couple of ranks up on the DCR totals :)

Keith75
09-28-2005, 12:15 PM
I had no idea that we were first in Shoft. :shock:

I don't mind at all about grid. LOL I hadn't run that for ages but I will have to get a machine on that. Hehe :P

Keith

Keith75
09-28-2005, 10:50 PM
It seems that Shoft@home is down. I can't get their website to come up and can't contact the work server.

AMDave
09-29-2005, 08:19 AM
...It might render me a couple of ranks up on the DCR totals :)

not in the DCR setup yet. Give the man a wee bit longer.

Ototero
09-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Stats updated for Shoft.

AMDave
09-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Lagu takes rank 2.
Nice one.

Lagu
09-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Hello

Wow, i haven´t notised I´m no 2. I think it is in our group as I´dont check for a while.

Lagu :D :eek: