PDA

View Full Version : Bragging, I know..

mitro
11-17-2005, 08:15 PM
I've become a member of the top 20 RAC (over all of Predictor) club. Where's my pat on the back? :) Boy, I'm such a dork. LOL

Sorry, I'm bored and starving for praise. :) Also... I've decided that some of the gear that I've been planning on selling is gonna stick around (well... going to my work) and hopefully I can get to 3k RAC overall.

I really want to do my best to elevate the team, HOWEVER, if you are a #1 on any BOINC project watch out :)

NVM
11-17-2005, 08:20 PM
patting self on back is "A OK". wtg. watch out though,we Ninjas have Boinc fever... Predictor,eh?...

mitro
11-17-2005, 08:21 PM
BTW... vaughan suggested predictor to me... so blame him. :)

NeoGen
11-17-2005, 08:24 PM
I guess I saw it too late. I checked now on Predictor's site and you're 22nd :lol:

But hey, I had never noticed but you are BY FAR the most dedicated on Predictor on our team lately! RAC 1,395.96 vs 125.06 of the second :shock:

Add a pat on the back from me too. :)

mitro
11-17-2005, 09:16 PM
I guess I saw it too late. I checked now on Predictor's site and you're 22nd :lol:

Yeah... don't worry that's temporary. I've got 3 rigs and just yesterday I upgraded the last one to a dual-core.. so I"ll be back up there shortly. If not there will be hell to pay. :)

EDIT: And watch... as the BlackAdder (soon) feels the bite of mitro. LOL

vaughan
11-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Good effort mitro. Power and persistence pays off, hey. :)

mitro
11-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Good effort mitro. Power and persistence pays off, hey. :)Cash and a disregard for power consumption pays off. LOL Regardless, I'm glad it benefits AMD users. (If there's anything else I can do, let me know.)

BTW, I'm off to buy an AMDUsers T-shirt and sticker now. :D

mitro
11-17-2005, 09:32 PM
watch out though,we Ninjas have Boinc fever... My footwear doesn't split my toes into 2 groups, so I have more power. (if you don't understand, don't ask.)

Empty_5oul
11-18-2005, 11:49 AM
good job, top 20 is impressive :D

Nflight
12-18-2005, 04:49 PM
I will pat you on the back if You don't mind me sneaking up on your 6 ?

You are the one I am chasing, and since you slacked off the "Top Dog list" I am taking over slowly and methodically. Hold on to your Hat as I zoom by in a whirl of snowy excitement! :cool:

mitro
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Shoulda kept your yap shut until you were closer. :P You just gave me a warning and now I can re-allocate resources (which I'll wait to do until you ARE a threat :twisted:) . I do welcome the challenge. :)

All I have on Predictor right now are 2 Athlon XPs.... one @ 2.1GHz and the other @ 2.6GHz. One of my dual cores is still out of comission (and the case is getting a complete workover) since I am waiting for ATI to process my video card warranty service. And my other 2 dual cores are plugging away @ Rosetta.

Nflight
12-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Good to see your alive there Mitro. I was just trying to get under you skin and tell you you have some competiton. I had no idea how many Puters you had at your disposal. I run a 3500+ and a 4200+ both are churning away.

I just noticed today's stats on Boinc must have had a Furball caught somewhere, I churned out a whopping 1400 points of my own counting effort. The stats show I did only 151 today, somewhere somehow there machine must have a screw loose, so to speak.

All this for the sake of Medical Science!!! :)