PDA

View Full Version : New version with zlib fix for both windows and Linux

LP
12-21-2005, 12:04 PM
December 21, 2005
New client released: The new BOINCSIMAP client 5.05 has been released. If should fix the Linux problem by optimized linking. If you experience any problems again, please discuss them using the prepared threads in our message boards

LP
12-21-2005, 12:20 PM
I've started this on my Linux boxes now too. I'll let you know how it works.

Nflight
12-24-2005, 03:02 PM
I have noticed I actually have credit now, so I am back on track and working feverishly to get more points for the team effort! In Fact I put 50% of the 4200+ on the job for the moment.

NeoGen
12-24-2005, 11:29 PM
It's always difficult to attract people into new projects, and one of the things that might have scared away some of our members was the problems SIMAP had on the launch day.

I think we'll start getting new members now that SIMAP seems to have stabilized (I think).

Nflight
12-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I now have numbers tallying on my home Statistics, but the numbers are still not showing up on the main Stats page of BoincSimap. SO I am making progess at home but the numbers continue to linger in the zero range on the big Team effort.

For all those wondering I turned one of my Dual Cores over to the effort, why, becuase I hate to be last at anything. Even with my Dual Core turned over I am still able to keep the other project Predictor@Home in the 900 WU category. And if I keep typing books of information for posts like this one I will keep churning out the numbers for WHatPulse.org.

LP and NeoGen Thank You for the encouragement to stick with it, Till I understand how this competition works I am still a Newbie!