PDA

View Full Version : Evil-Dragon is back

NeoGen
01-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Evil-Dragon, I noticed today that you're coming back to your usual crawling levels again! :D

How was the house move? Everything went ok?

Lagu
01-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi

I read in MJ-12´s forum Evil-Dragon haven´t move yet. Of any cause he couldn´t move because the peoples in the house he have bought have not move out I think. He says he must wait fourteen days until he can move.

Lagu :)

NeoGen
01-22-2006, 07:19 PM
House moving is always an agony... :?

Evil-Dragon
01-24-2006, 10:19 AM
I wish i could say it was all good news. I haven't moved, in fact my internet is reconnected temporarily. I was due to move on Monday 23rd, however I haven't now due to a major screwup with our buyers solicitors. Truth to say I don't know when i'll move or if i will since we have now set a deadline of 30th Jan before our house is remarketed if it has not completed by that date. Truth to say we have been waiting for 5 months now for this sale to complete and it's going nowhere.

Most of my work from MJ-12 is currently being done by my machine at work and Jane's machine, however jane has just moved house so don't expect many units from her.

Regards
Very F**ked Off Evil-Dragon

NeoGen
02-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Evil-Dragon is once more back in business! :D

Look at today's stats and check who's on top. ;)
http://www.majestic12.co.uk/projects/dsearch/teaminfo.php?id=2

Lagu
02-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi

Yes, i´ve seen that and it is good because I now can run MJ-12 on one computer and start uFluid instead and then D2OL.

BlackAdder
02-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I've been in the same house since 1984...Thank God it's paid for too...I would dread moving to another house ...good luck Evil-Dragon with your house selling problems, I hope you can get them worked out soon !!! :D

Evil-Dragon
02-27-2006, 09:35 PM
I am back and back in business. House move is done now (was a few weeks ago now)

Also built my new machine and have been crunching some units on UD's cancer research. Look out for my very old account called "ice-dragon" it will be under the team's now. Also any recommended projects that will run nicely on an X2 4200+ with 2GB of ram? I would prefer projects that will complete units pretty quickly, e.g. 1 hr per unit.

cicide
02-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Also any recommended projects that will run nicely on an X2 4200+ with 2GB of ram? I would prefer projects that will complete units pretty quickly, e.g. 1 hr per unit.

I recommend SIMAP! Help the team there. My 4800+ (non-OC) runs units in about 20-30 minutes per (with two threads running).

Also, Charter cable finally got my network issue worked out, so I'm back running MJ12, should be doing about 1M per day or so I would guess.

-Chris

Lagu
02-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Great News Cicide. :!:

Evil-Dragon, uFluids use tasks who takes 2 hours. I´m running this project right now for a while. I use to run say 10 wu´s and after this change to D2OL who have tasks as takes 20 minutes. Your new computer crunch these tasks so much faster than mine AMD Athlon 64, 3200+ does.