PDA

View Full Version : 2,000,000 on PSP Sieve

NeoGen
01-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Just two weeks ago we had crossed the 1,000,000 points mark and today we've hit the second million! :shock:

:wav:
Way to go Team! :D

And Bruce, you're almost at your two million too, and more than that, you're coming very close to Lars! A little more and you'll be the world's greatest cruncher at PSP Sieve!! :D

Anonymous
01-29-2006, 05:05 AM
Lars could always move his computers from PRP to the sieve. (That should match Brucifier's computing power)

Citrix

vaughan
01-29-2006, 08:30 AM
That sounds like a contest worth watching :)

ltd
01-29-2006, 01:04 PM
I don't think that i would be able do hold Bruce behind me even if i switch everything i have to sieving. :cry:

But i will try to give him at least a good fight. :2gunfire:

And when he catches me we can have a big celebration due to the giant steps the combined effort of all of us means for the project. :greenjumpers:

Lars

Brucifer
01-29-2006, 11:23 PM
I could add some more effort to sieving I guess, but I've already got too much stuff running as my wife puts it... :roll: :roll:

Actually, my goal here is really to get the sieving to the point that the project will be able to match up with the SOB stuff. That helps this project, and it also helps SOB. I've got a few old friends that are working hard on the SOB thing, so it is sort a a kick to be working towards that effort too.

As for the points thing. It has crossed my mind that I will be closing in on Lars before long. What I'll do then I don't know. Maybe Brucifer's alter ego 72CJ5 will join this effort and wrack up a few points. That would allow Lars to maintain his lead. :)

But whatever happens in the points thing, I'm sure that Lars will really just be content to see that his efforts in the past and the present at working away keeping this project alive (And also Citrix's tooo) are receiving help from others that are interested in helping them solve their puzzle. I'm really just pleased that I am able to help make a difference on the project. :)

NeoGen
01-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Once we finish those 37 T that are left, and plus a couple of other ranges, PSP will be side by side with SOB, right? :)

EDIT:
And now that I checked it, 2,000,000 are in the bag for Bruce!! :D

Brucifer
01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
So I gather sorta.... :?: That was figured a while back, so maybe there is more that has to be completed? At any rate, I guess that when we get there, then it's time to find out what Lars thinks would be the best thing for us to hit that would help the project the most.