PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Brucifer!!

NeoGen
02-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Brucifer!! :D

You have reached world number 1 at PSP Sieve!!

:wav:

Brucifer
02-12-2006, 04:59 PM
ya......... I just happened to notice that. And while I'm happy about it, I feel sad about it as it hurts bouncing Lars out of his #1 on his project. :( The only thing I feel good about, rather couple of things is that the work done helps the PSP project so Lars is still the winner, and also the points sure don't hurt AMD_Users from the team perspective!

I do have to say that I am really enjoying the project though. And I also enjoy the others working on this effort too. It is a nice project with some great people crunching away on it.

Which brings me to another question, and that is how many math weenies do we have here that really understand what is going on with this project?

ltd
02-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Congrats for your first position also from my side.
:hello1: :wav: :greenjumpers:

And don't worry about pushing me from the top position. Look at it this
way: it is a bad sign for the project when the maintainer ( who typically has not a huge amount of resources) is in the top position for a long time.

This would only mean that nobody is interested in the project. So i even have to thank you for pushing me down. =D< =D<

OK and now who catches me first at PRP testing?
Will it be magnav0x from free-dc or drakkar67 from Asimetrik Paralel or even AMDave who is the outsider bet at the moment.

For the maths going on at the PSP project don't ask me i am only the maintainer. ;)

Lars

vaughan
02-13-2006, 02:11 AM
Congratulations on World Number 1 rank in PSP-Sieve Brucifer.

=D< =D< =D<

Brucifer
02-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Too bad AMDave is an Aussie cause otherwise I'd ship him a couple intel boxes to help his llrnet output. I think customs would eat a few bucks!!!! I know Canada tacks some fees on, even for stuff a couple years behind the latest chips.

As for the score, should pop over 3 mil tomorrow hopefully.

AMDave
02-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Geez your linux boxen are cruizin' !!!
From green to checkered, that was real fast.
Well done Bruce.

OK. I know I am being baited here, but I've done some math.
I can back off a couple of other projects a while and spin-up here in PRP.
I can see some good milestones, so I'll step up some.

As for catching you Lars, mmmm I doubt it :!:
We'll see :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else up for a game of chase?

Brucifer
02-13-2006, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't necessarily call it being baited.... maybe "encouraged" would be a less harsh term for your team mates! :roll:

On a lot of the projects, a participant is just another pebble on the beach.... On this project, each participant has a direct and noticable impact on the progress of the project! I sure wish I had more room here cause I'd plug my intels back in. But I've put all my stuff on to the sieving effort. Now maybe when we get to the 82T goal of Lars' then maybe I'll put the 2 intels back on line and pull 2 sievers off.

Anyway there AMDave, just keep crunching at something!! Preferably PSP. :)

Anonymous
02-13-2006, 08:24 PM
cajoled ? prodded?
response to being an "outsider bet" :lol: no offence intended
anyway it worked
6 now on, 2 more coming, looking for more :D

NeoGen
02-13-2006, 09:02 PM
Dave... you forgot to log in... :lol:

EDIT:
I'm gonna take this chance to try some of my mod tools on ya... don't worry it won't hurt a thing :twisted: :lol:

Bah... doesn't work. I thought I could edit, and put your name there but I guess that's beyond my powers. Oh well, it was fun to try... :roll: