PDA

View Full Version : Boinc Stats

Ototero
02-13-2006, 06:21 PM
If you look in our Boinc stats today, you'll see that many people have lost scores. Some across multiple Boinc projects.

Is someone able to explain why this happens :?:

I don't like boinc DCing, now you know why.

Beerknurd
02-13-2006, 06:49 PM
I know the Sztaki stats were off yesterday. But it seems to have caught up with itself. Maybe the points will be corrected in the morning.

NeoGen
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I used to notice that Climate Prediction every now and then would cut our team points back somewhat... never knew why...

Lagu
02-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Hej

In uFluid I have gone from 95 to 72 something in resent average credit. There are many as not crunch this project because the lack of checkpoints. Many tasks are pending.

I myself run ufluid for a while. Then I use to wait and see if my works will get credits or will be pending. If I got credits for 99 percent of my works I start Boinc again and chrunsh a few.

I dont know if it has anything with the increase of points but I say as Ototero, Boinc is nothing to rely on. Sometimes it feels as am is robbed of my points.

Lagu :-(

Lagu
02-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Ototero

The Boinc client and uFluids own stats page shows I have earned 16.681.49 points not 15.573.71 as shows in our own stats page. This is a difference of 1.107.78 points. To earn som many points should takes years now when we got so little per work done.

Is there any issue with our databas for stats? Or have you failed or forgotten to update the stats?

Lagu :)

Ototero
02-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Lagu,

I get my stats from http://www.ufluids.net/team_display.php?teamid=3&sort_by=total_credit&offset=0
and the process is automatic.

I just blame boinc for any cockups. :D

AMDave
02-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Some of the BOINC projects still use an out-of-sequence schedule to update their various stats pages.

Often:
Teams page total <> team members page total <> sum of members individual scores

This is usually because the different pages are updated at different times.