PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 on SIMAP!

NeoGen
02-17-2006, 10:48 PM
We've hit our first 100K on SIMAP! :wav:

Chris Icide still leads our Team with a king's share of about 70% of our total! You're on fire Chris!! :D

Keep on crunching Team! 200K doesn't look that far away now, does it? :)

Nflight
02-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Yes Chris leads our band of team mates as we strive for higher and further all the time.

MOre Great news: with all this crunching and adding of new team mates we have now garnered 10th place and are fast approaching 9th. We should take over 9th place within 2 days of this writing.

Falcon has now taken a commanding second place followed by myself as we both duel it out over Recent average credit (RAC). I have lead twice in our feirce competition and now Falcon has retaken the the second position as I guess he must have noticed I wasn't slowing down. I still have pending credit that is near 1/2 my total which has just topped 10,000. So when my pending levels out I should be near Chris on the super stats I hope.

My system configuration has my main system listed as #9 of the top Computer Systems, where Chris Icide has both #2 & #8 top systems.

Two weeks ago I was at 3,314 in points, now look where I am. Date 2/19/06. :shock:

AMD-USR_JL
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
We should take over 9th place within 2 days of this writing. Date 2/19/06. :shock:
Nice predicition dude! We did take 9th today. The bad news is that according to boincstats we won't go to eight, but the good news is we won't be over taken by anyone. Boincsynergy says we will overtake Boinc.BE in 230 days :shock: , though.

Nflight
02-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Competition is fierce, With Falcon and myself dueling it out over RAC our team has eclipsed the competition by leaps and bounds. Chris Icide has run over the 2,000 mark for RAC with ease. OUr numbers are rising very quickly, we will hit 4,000 this weekend very quickly.

Come join the competition, we are on a roll to 8th place! :lol: