PDA

View Full Version : Mundayweb Stats?

markdeacon
02-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Hi, is there a manual way to update the actual stats in munday web thing. If you don't know what the hell I'm on about my score is 900 and something but my stats are only saying 400 and something (that was my score when i first got the stats)

I'm a right noob and want to know if the stats update automatically or you need to do some elaborate crap to make it update.......

NeoGen
02-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Unfortunately there is no way... we really have to wait until both databases get syncronized... :roll:
I don't know how often are mundayweb's stats updated each day, but I think that BBC's stats only update 3 times a day.

Nflight
02-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Actaully they update automatically and there is nothing you can do to make it go faster, patience is the key. This service is a nice feature for all those veiwing your stats when you post, to get to see the most accurate points value, it is best to click on your account link on your Boinc Manager ( Blue Taskbar Icon).

Empty_5oul
02-26-2006, 09:52 AM
maybe they have limited it on the images due to only 3 updates per day. However the images usually refresh every 15minutes to keep realistic values but not overpower the server.

markdeacon
02-26-2006, 01:14 PM
i still havent been updated :(

NeoGen
02-26-2006, 05:14 PM
I think the mundayweb sigs are spread out in several mirrors for easier accessing. Who knows if there isn't a problem in the mirror that is supplying you with your sig? (And no, there's no way to change mirrors either. :P)

markdeacon
02-26-2006, 05:35 PM
this is not funny i have over 1000 points!

NeoGen
02-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Stats out of date - Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:47:07 GMT
Several people have complained that their stats are out of date. My site and others rely on the XML stats exported by each BOINC project. These files are snap shots of each project's database. If these files are not up to date, then my site etc. cannot provide up to date stats. For further info, please consult the FAQ. At present, the Seti stats have not been up dated for about three days. Further info can be found at their forums.

I guess this applies to all projects... :roll:

I've tried getting BBC's xml stats myself and what I get is a message saying that I don't have permission to access the stats. It's odd because the stats are usually public and in all other projects we can download them at will. (Even if we can't do anything with them.)

So, it's most likely a problem with BBC's xml stats feed... we should complain on their forums.

markdeacon
02-26-2006, 05:51 PM
ahh well im not to botherd but would like my stats to work properly!

Empty_5oul
02-26-2006, 06:36 PM
dont know if it makes a difference but could you make a sig like neo's. Having multiple projects (even if only 2) within one sig.
It may then use a different server/mirror whatever to store your sig.

markdeacon
02-26-2006, 08:57 PM
At the moment i am just going for 1 project and putting 100% in to it. Has anyone else got the climate change stats to update?

markdeacon
02-27-2006, 12:05 AM
My mundayweb stats have updated at last! However they arnt the most recent number???? 1134.00 is my score in BOINC and my Average is 96.00?

NeoGen
02-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Slowly things will go into place... we just have to have patience :roll: