PDA

View Full Version : Jon and Yume

Lagu
03-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi

I’ve heard this dirty story in my native language (Swedish) and will try to interpret it to you all.

Three years ago Jon, a young American got a contact with a very beautifully Japanese named Yume which mean “dream” through the Internet. They had shat for one year or so and trough E-mail sent each other photos over their faces. One evening when they were chatting, Jon told her he wished to visit her in Tokyo where she was living. She said it would be great and agreed to this.

The next day’s afternoon Jon sat in the seat of a Pan American flight to Tokyo. He was smiling and dreaming and had this beautifully woman in front of his eyes when he heard a feminine voice asking if he would like a cup coffee. Jon: “No I want Yume”. The air stewardess get confused and said: “Sir we have not Yume but a sandwich to the coffee”. Jon as had been dreaming awaked apologised for his answer and said: Yes, of source thank you miss”

The next day he was in Tokyo and Yume was there and meet him. It was simple to find him because he has told her he was 6.56 tall. Not as small as all these peoples in Japan. Jon told her he should hire a hotel room for a week. They boot were together a few days when they found they have fell in love and got married near the end of the week.

On the wedding night they both were shy and they have never had sex before. Jon said:” My little darling, I have never had a woman before you”. “Darling, me too, never had a man before you” said the wife. They agreed to make love in the dark. They both vent to the bed and it was silent some minutes. Suddenly Jon heard his wife whisper: “Tjing tjong” Jon was thinking: “she loves it and it is comfortable for her”.

After a while the wife once again and now little higher said: “Tjing tjong” Jon: “wow, I must be a great lover” so he continued. After a minute his wife now louder said: “Tjing tjong”. Jon get confused, interrupted the whole, get out of the bed, switched on the light, went to the table found his Interpreter, locked up the word he have heard 3 times.
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I