PDA

View Full Version : HashClash - 2 collisions found already

NeoGen
03-18-2006, 09:52 PM
And sadly none of them is useful to the experiment! What streak of bad luck! :-(

Oh well, if they don't give up, we won't give up either! We will find collisions sooner or later and prove that MD5 is done for! :twisted:

Lagu
03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi

I´ve found this today:

Since we have finally found a useful collision, we will stop generating workunits this weekend. The project may be down for a while to transfer to a new server and at the same time we might go to a new project url.
The current url will at least stay active with all the news and OLD stats.
The stats will be transferred to the new server in due time.
We'll keep you updated here.

There are loads of other projects out there and they would be very happy if you crunch for them in the meantime!

Lagu :)

vaughan
03-27-2006, 06:08 AM
Cannot connect to this project today. Anybody know whats wrong with them?

NeoGen
03-27-2006, 09:21 AM
I can't either. A few days ago they had a similar problem because of a power failure. It can be that again...
Unless they had an opportunity already to jump to a more powerful server... :)

Evil-Dragon
03-27-2006, 04:31 PM
It's down for me also, got some results waiting to go back too... oh well plenty of projects with work on for the meantime.

gamer007
03-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Hate to go slightly off topic. But Lagu, don't you dare take my 2nd place, I'm trying to catch up to vaughan after my little "downloading-spree" a week ago. :P

Lagu
03-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Hej

I apologise for a late reply. I have been out of home since 27/3 but my computers have done what I “said” to them ;)
Sorry Gamer007 but you are only third on the stats. I noticed I’ve got a yellow band today.

Lagu :D

gamer007
03-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Nooooo.. :P

Take vaughan out for me. Ok? :twisted: