PDA

View Full Version : 300,000 Points and Climbing

Nflight
04-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Yes folks I forgot to mention this a few days ago, we passed this milestone with ease and continue to push ahead at a lightning fast clip. We now are averaging close to 5,000 RAC so this puts our team in a good push for a higher Total Credit.

Our fearless leader Chris cicide is still out in the lead, and the rest of the teammates are pushing ever harder. Some new people who have been continuously pushing hard each and everyday are; falcon who is basically tied with my output as we each have led each other for a day or a week and then changed lead to do it all over again. Then the next in line is Moronicwonder who just joined us a few days ago but has the power to push us farther ahead and we appreciate there joining our team. Next in line is Pulsewidth who joined over a month ago and is doing an excellent job.

Finally rounding out the top 12 are in order descending: MPI Tuebingen , Ken 429H. koonsty, dfm, Paul Wilks, Ryanart, Dick Broer. To these find Team Mates we can not be at the points totals we are without your gallant effort, I am Thanking You all for your faithfull support, Nflight

P.S. The only Team that has any chance of catching us is Team Canada but they are over 100,000 points behind us.

Lagu
04-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi Nflight

Very good of you write this report to us all. You are telling how each member is doing and you are thanking them for their engagement. We in AMDusers are a team with peoples as is both kind and humble thinking of other peoples.

I haven’t seen another member reporting such detailed message about a project.

It is sad that not all of your team mates have joined our forums why they not can read about your positive comments. But for us other your report is highly appreciated.

Thank you Nflight!
Lagu :) :thumbleft:

Nflight
04-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Thank You Lagu !

NeoGen
04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Very good report indeed Nflight! :)

Did you know that we had 9 members joining our SIMAP Team last month? :D