PDA

View Full Version : Last night while driving home....

Keith75
04-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Last night I was heading to my house which is outside of town in the country. On the last paved road before it goes to gravel I saw what looked like a nice purse laying in the road. I backup up and looked to find that it was a very fancy looking purse. I mulled over weather giving it to the police would be a waste of time then decided just to move it out of the road and off to the side so it didn't get run over. I pulled out my trusty blue LED flash light and shone it on the area as I got out of the truck only to see something flourescent across the road near the purse. It looked like fishing line that was tied to the purse. I shine the light along following the line up through some grass near some cars parked by some duplexes. Then I hear some girls hollar April Fools. I said good one and went on my way. Technically I do't think they got me 100% since I saw them. :lol:

PcManiac
04-02-2006, 10:39 PM
haha, that is cool! I never came up with any joke to play this time around :(

Lagu
04-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi

The 1 april I got to Majestic-12 forums and post this PM to Alexc:

I Have E-mailed 10 newspaper about MJ-12 and got 200 E-mails to my private mailbox from peoples asking more about this project.

He replied:
Woah, awesome Lagu, thanks for doing it! Now I just need to fix that nasty leak and start loading of new urls that should be enough for some time :D

I was only lurking but he couldnĀ“t see through.
I think this 1 april fool phenomen perhaps is unknown for him

Lagu :)