PDA

View Full Version : New Member

em99010pepe
02-24-2004, 11:26 AM
The Seti AMD Users team has a new member.
Please welcome Mole.

STATS (http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?email=ototero%40yahoo.com&cmd=user_stats_new)

Jeff
02-24-2004, 02:11 PM
We'd also like to welcome our new member Apollo

Welcome to our site.

vaughan
02-25-2004, 05:39 AM
We should also thank David Milsop for joining our Seti team too as he singlehandedly doubled our number of work units processed.

em99010pepe
02-25-2004, 08:54 AM
Welcome David Milsop and Apollo.

Daphyl
02-26-2004, 05:01 AM
Thank you all. One of these days I'm going to visit Australia. I wanted to back in the 60's when I was in Vietnam but after being there for just a couple of months, I had an arguement with a mortar round. Needless to say I lost; so they set me back home. I guess it's really hot down there about now.
The closest I ever got to Portugal was when I was in the Med. off the coast of Israel (Just in case things didn't go well). There used to be a 'tall ship' museum there that I wanted to see, but I don't even remember the name of the coastal city anymore. One of my hobbies is building plank-on-frame wooden ships.
Well, anyway... I'd like to say welcome to Mole and Apollo too.

David

jlangner
02-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Welcome guys!

numibesi
02-27-2004, 08:53 PM
The closest I ever got to Portugal was when I was in the Med. off the coast of Israel (Just in case things didn't go well). There used to be a 'tall ship' museum there that I wanted to see, but I don't even remember the name of the coastal city anymore.

The name of that building is "TORRE de BELÉM" or in english BELÉM TOWER ;) , the name os the city is LISBOA or LISBON in english.

Good to have you aboard welcome. :D

Daphyl
03-03-2004, 04:39 AM
The closest I ever got to Portugal was when I was in the Med. off the coast of Israel (Just in case things didn't go well). There used to be a 'tall ship' museum there that I wanted to see, but I don't even remember the name of the coastal city anymore.

The name of that building is "TORRE de BELÉM" or in english BELÉM TOWER ;) , the name os the city is LISBOA or LISBON in english.

Good to have you aboard welcome. :D

Thank you. I'm printing your reply and adding it to my file folder. My wife and I are going to Europe for a month or so after we retire (in about four years). Maybe by then things will have settled down.
Thanks again,
David

numibesi
03-03-2004, 06:06 PM
No problem :D any time ;)

vaughan
04-18-2004, 09:50 AM
A warm welcome to SB2, your contribution to our team is appreciated.

numibesi
04-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Welcome SB2 and ty for your help :D .

SB2
04-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I only run it from time to time, but when I do all efforts will go here from now on.