PDA

View Full Version : 33rd on Predictor

Nflight
04-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Team Effort is pushing us higher and higher. Of course it would not be possible without everyone involved. This week another 4 people have come on board. :signyeah:

Team Member total Count = 124

Total Recent Average Credit per day or (RAC) = 4575

The next 3 positions are the easy one's we should pass over these quite quickly

:wav:

Lagu
04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi

Nflight, sounds good. Keep up uour good work everyone as are running that project.

Lagu :D

Superzerocool
04-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Congrats for everyone who particpates in the project :P

Beerknurd
04-15-2006, 06:24 AM
Woo Hoo.... Go Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Lux
04-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Got my new 4800+ crunching on Predictor now. It's been an all nighter getting this system up and running. We'll see how much it helps. I plan to start OCing it tomorrow. Once that is done I'll be replacing the stock 512KX2 ram in my 3800+ with some faster 1gigx2 sticks. Then I'll work on OCing my 3800+ a bit.

Nflight
04-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Now with all this new equipment coming on baord I am starting to shake and shiver as I will see you Steve Lux ROAR up and pass me like I am standing still, but there is always those unexpected moments ahead. You never know !

I am looking for a new system to add to my existing list of computers, but that is off in the future just yet. Probably months right now. I am still dreaming, let there be dreams, dreams of granduer, ok ok I will return to earth now. My New system will not happen till late summer at best!

Steve Lux
04-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Well, the story goes like this:

My youngest son was wanting another dirt bike and I was planning to buy him one with my tax refund, but now he has decided to move to Florida to work as a plummer with a long time-friend of his (who is related to the boss). So, I don't need to buy him a dirt bike any more. What to do with the money?

My oldest son (Steve Lux, Jr.), a wanna-be computer geek and proud of it, was wanting to build a new gaming system, while I was wanting to build a crunching system. He couldn't afford the entire system, while I couldn't justify the expense of just a crunching system. We combined our efforts and built this new system. Until the new video card arrives from Canada (Monday), and is properly installed, I have a pure crunching system that I can tweak. (up to 2.6 GHz so far - the basic BIOS +10%)

As far as ROAR-ing up the Predictor charts, I kind of doubt it. It's not OC'd that much yet. And probably about the time I get up around the top 5 or so on the team I'll drop it down to just one core on one system just to maintain a respectible placement. I'd like to see our team securely above 30th place before focusing on other projects.

NeoGen
04-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Test the stability after OC'ing with Prime95. Sometimes even on non-OC'ed systems prime95 can find faults.

Nflight
04-16-2006, 03:31 AM
32nd Position achieved

Kooonsty
04-16-2006, 03:48 AM
I suppose we need to make a new thread now :)

NeoGen
04-16-2006, 06:31 AM
We'll be 31st on the next stats update. :)

Nflight
04-16-2006, 12:15 PM
I suppose we need to make a new thread now :)

Lets wait till tomorrow as we will be in 31st position and then it will take some time to reach 30th place. NOt that much time but more then one day!