PDA

View Full Version : 6th place...

Keith75
04-16-2006, 08:37 AM
We are going to lose 6th place in a few days. Just letting people know in case anyone had an extra box to throw on here. Been running reliably since the last outage.

NeoGen
04-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Are the stats running ok? I got mad at TSC because no matter how many wu's I crunched it never showed any improvement on the team. (Plus the member stats still aren't visible)

The last time I checked TSC the team total was still below what I alone had crunched... so it was surely not right. :?

vaughan
04-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Sorry I won't help on TSC or D2OL until it settles down. Maybe in a few months and several more stats re-sets it might be stable enough to run it again.

I had the same experience as NeoGen reported when I tried running TSC. I also don't agree with the decision to penalise the thousands of honest crunchers to punish a few cheaters by zeroing the stats on both projects. Then they did it again after we all switched back to it. Two zeroings in a month is too unstable for me.

Brucifer
04-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Amen.

edit: And to top it off, I still can't get into my account on D2OL, so I'm sure not going to add insult to injury by popping more points into something I can't log into. Enough is enough.

Lagu
04-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi

I too want run D20L or TKC for a long time. I´m too busy running uFluid, HascClash, QMC@Home and Leiden Classical. I have 3 computers but in the reality I have only 2 because my Intel PII not can run what ever I want. It is best suited for Leiden Classical and HascClash but the processor is slow.
If I han one more AMD 64 it should be good.

Lagu ;)