PDA

View Full Version : TSC got back up... and I got bounced out

NeoGen
04-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Finally, after all the problems TSC (and D2OL) have been having, TSC has got the member services and statistics back up again. (Info here (http://www.childhooddiseases.org/cgi-tsc/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000284;p=1#0000 00))

And now that everything is back up, my registration seems to be lost! I'm not even on the project anymore, let alone on our Team! :cry: :evil:
There go my 400 workunits... :?

Brucifer
04-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Ahhhh neo....... :) Don't feel alone in this. I can't get in to my stuff either with the parent d2ol. So I finally just gave up. There's other projects to crunch, and other projects that take better care of the efforts of the volunteer crunchers. The real losers in these two projects are the kids, and others that in the future may contract the diseases being looked at. It's sad, but then there's nothing "fair" that mother nature has guaranteed anyone.

Brucifer
05-14-2006, 11:28 PM
I finally got my stuff straightened out on this effort. My old accounts aren't here anymore as I didn't have a bunch of the node.prp files. So I just moved that over to another name (was empty anyway). Re-started off with the Brucifer name and got some new nodes going. So will dink around with that a little and see how it goes.

One thing I did notice last night though was that when a node uploaded 6 units, only 4 showed up in the "completed" units line. I'm running linux, with the command line client interface.

Brucifer
05-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Alas....... :( I've taken systems off this. I have some boxes that will not track the completed count. I don't know why. Will have to look at that and figure that one out. May get back to it some day. But for the time being anyway I'm back with psp sieve.