PDA

View Full Version : 27th in Predictor

Nflight
05-03-2006, 03:40 AM
This one was the last of the close passes, the next hurdle is getting another 50,000 points to slide into 26th. Everyone who is competing next week in the predictor Competiton will help tremendously.

I am just flexing my abilities this week, waiting for the great numbers to happen next week. Thanks goes to everyone who has ever donated the time and effort to get AMDusers this far.

Aqua Joe that includes you too. Although I would appreciate you coming back and adding a bit to your current tally if you do have some druthers this would be the best asset I can think of. Maybe, I am biased in asking but it can't hurt to ask.

Stand and Cheer Everyone we are moving on UP ! :!: :!: :!: :)

Steve Lux
05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Still grinding away here at 100% of what I can produce for now. Came home from work and one of my 4800+'s cores had been "stuck" on a single work unit for 12 hours and 47 minutes. Hopefully the 32 bit Win XP Pro will come in on Friday and I'll be more efficient later in the weekend. If so then I ought to be able to grind out about 400 more credits per day - before I start overclocking it.