PDA

View Full Version : 1,000,000 Points in Predictor

Nflight
05-06-2006, 02:05 PM
I am bowing to all who have come forward and made working on this project there passion.
I want to Thank our best performers who are Mitro who is out competing in our BOINC Competition this month, Team Aqua who suddenly appeared this week after a long silence. I also want to Thank our new RAC Leader Steve Lux and his wizbang 4800+ which is still not OC'd yet. Then there is Blackheath another contender in the BOINC Competition, who from after reading a post dedicated to the people Steve Lux and I have lost to Blood or Protein related illnesses added another core to our project, Thank You very Much Black Heath.
Addtional new members crunching are Maybach who has shown tremendous gains in RAC to post himself at 4th on our current standings. Beerknurd has also been continuing to post tremendous numbers with consistency in mind. Even though the Competition is going on here at AMDusers many of us are that dedicated that we will not leave our beloved project no matter what.

Thanks go out to the remaining few who are consistant in there WU's, and some are; Dave Lewis, james, DMMc, Keyur, morwick, Dave Guerra, irdepesca572, MLaferriere, Dirk Broer, Anthony, David Panofsky, PeterD, AMDave, Scott, carstereos, And Nall, Hautlle, shooe, sitectrl, kooonsty, Mike Stafford, Jack Naylor, benivoigt, mad.and.insane, Jack, jalo, Evil-Dragon.

Thank You Everyone :)

P.S. I just broke 90,000 points for a personal acheivement.

mitro
05-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Congrats to everyone on their hard work! While I have differences with the way the project is run, there is no questioning that the cause is worthy. Keep it up!