PDA

View Full Version : Pandora

AMD-USR_JL
05-29-2006, 02:05 AM
It is a music management system. It is kind of like last.fm, but better! :D. The program uses flash to ensure compatibility. You just type in a song or artist. It then plays you songs that are similar to that song. It tries to explore music. It will change the characterisitcs every now and then. You can tell it yes i liked that or no don't play something like that again. I found so many new artists. Its really great. You can have up too 100 of these stations in your account for free. It's streamed at 128kbits, which is pure SwEEtNeSS for internet radio ( A retail cd is 192).

It's all right here (http://pandora.com)!!:greenjumpers:

NeoGen
05-29-2006, 07:46 AM
For a moment I was losing faith in it... I put in two artist names and it said it didn't find, but the third one he recognized and started playing... :)

drezha
05-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Well alst.fm in all reality is only really a tool to figure what your playing and upload the names to the web...well I guess it does offer similiar listening tastes but I never listen to those usually. Mainly cos I dont really go on the last.fm site, I just use the sigs in various places...

Empty_5oul
05-29-2006, 11:39 AM
that link is good.

but that and last.fm do different jobs but have features that are the same.

PcManiac
05-29-2006, 07:11 PM
this has awesome quality! I love it! and it finds country artists too! :P