Ototero
07-08-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm gonna get bumped tomorrow by Miltman :-(

:signoh: :signno: :rightfighter5:

Waves as he goes past :wave:

Murray
07-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Thats the way the cruel cookie crumbles :-(

It always makes me mad when...despite all the PC I have crunching are on one project someone with superior crunching power just bulldozes over me :evil:

Brucifer
09-02-2006, 11:00 PM
T
It always makes me mad when...despite all the PC I have crunching are on one project someone with superior crunching power just bulldozes over me :evil:

yes, that does aggravate one a bit. And no matter how much crunching power you have, there are always others out there with a bunch more power than you have. So except for a very few people, that is a common problem in the crunching world.

The only way around it sort of, is to do like the herds at Dutch Power Cows. They do quite a bit of "teams within teams" so that it isn't just one person crunching. And they generate quite a bit of competiton within their main team in doing that. I sometimes wonder if that is one of the reasons that they have such a large number of members.

vaughan
09-03-2006, 01:49 AM
I just buy more of the things ;)

AMDave
09-03-2006, 02:38 AM
and I borg them :lol:

Brucifer
09-15-2006, 12:32 AM
I just buy more of the things ;)

I do that too, but I've run out of room really. I even put up a system "for the wife" so she can surf, etc., whenever she wants. But of course it runs all the time and does just a wee bit of sieving. She has been polite about it so far, just keeping the fingers crossed.

Beerknurd
09-15-2006, 12:57 AM
I still have 2 open spots on my KVM switch... The X2 5200+ just came out!!! I want one soooo bad!!!