PDA

View Full Version : Ranking

Arminiusc
09-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Looks like we have room to move up a couple more spot pretty easy... then hit get into the BIG DOGS... :)

Anonymous
09-05-2003, 01:25 PM
You know, we do really well for such a small team...

Arminiusc
09-05-2003, 02:17 PM
This is true... We do have a pretty good little group for its size! :D

Jeff
09-05-2003, 07:20 PM
That was my comment as Guest. I really do like the team. I don't want some huge team where you don't get to know everyone you know?

Did you guys like the switchover to AMDUsers.com?

vaughan
09-05-2003, 11:17 PM
It did seem to happen all of a sudden but yes it does seem good as it has attracted some new users. Take a look at the huge number of people we have running our projects that aren't members of this forum.

Arminiusc
09-06-2003, 12:58 AM
Yup... look like it has had a positive impact on the team. We are moving up in the new rankings at the repository too... after the change we were 22nd, now we are 17th and looks like we will make 16th very soon! :D
In 4 out of the 5 catagories we are gaining ground.
As far as my opinion... I think all the work you are putting into the site is really paying off and I like the new site. :D

Jeff
09-06-2003, 01:21 AM
I emailed the DC Repository guy...Dave I believe. I told him that some projects were beta testing and signups were limited. He said he was going to remove them because it's unfair.

vaughan
09-06-2003, 01:52 PM
I echo what Armiusc says, you are doing a great job with the site and managing the forum. I tried to join AstroPulse but encountered the fact that they don't need anymore testers. Thanks for getting DC Repository to exclude AP from the ranking calculations - it was discriminatory against small teams like ours.

Jeff
09-06-2003, 06:05 PM
No problem. I too tried to sign up for AP. Since no one else could sign up, larger teams could put all their CPU power on it. This would give them a HUGE advantage over teams that would start at a later date.

I appreciate your comments on the site. If there is ANYTHING we can do to make it better....let me know.
Thanks
Jeff