PDA

View Full Version : Just joined your team

LeBo
08-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi guys , just joined you AMD users because that's all I crunch DC with....:)
:D :D

NeoGen
08-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the Team LeBo! :D

Nice avatar there... I liked those cartoons when I was a kid. :lol: Do you give spinach to your machines? ;)

Speaking of machines, what are the specs of your machines? And what projects do you like most? There's an ongoing race on Folding@Home between our Team and Team Pheasant Rising. (:lol: ok, it's not pheasant, it's phoenix :lol:)
Folding@Home might not be so easy to run as boinc projects, so if you're not used to messing down with configurations and stuff, you'd better be off with boinc projects... it's just create account, attach and go. :)

By the way, don't be shy and post if you got any questions/problems or just wanna give your oppinion, ok? And you can also try a shot at the arcade games, but the highscores are really high already... we're in need of some new games.

Have fun! :)

LeBo
08-06-2006, 04:38 PM
What's the team # for F@H?

LeBo
08-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I have three machines (1) AMD Opteron Duel Core 180 (2) AMD 64 X2 4400+ (3) AMD 64 4000+

All love to crunch

NeoGen
08-06-2006, 04:45 PM
What's the team # for F@H?

Ignore any other numbers. Some of them pheasants have come around here and posted their team number in hopes of eluding us. :lol:

By the way... nice rigs you got there :shock: :D

AMD-USR_JL
08-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum force LeBo. :mrgreen: Yes those are very nice rigs you have there. I know F@H is a little hard to set up on duallies. If you have any problems with getting them set up just let us know. :cool:

Ototero
08-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Welcome LeBo, Popeye was my favourite cartoon years ago. And you bring some nice muscle to the team.

vaughan
08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome aboard LeBo :thumbleft:

Excellent choice of computers in your pharmlet :!:

Have fun :D

LeBo
08-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

BlackAdder
08-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Welcome to AMD Users...have fun and they are some nice machines...come join us in the Folding @ home challange, we can use the help. :D

daddygeek
08-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Hello welcome LeBo, where do you call home?

Excellent choice of computers in your pharmlet
:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

LeBo
08-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Hello welcome LeBo, where do you call home?

Excellent choice of computers in your pharmlet
:shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

South Carolina

Beerknurd
08-07-2006, 05:23 AM
And I thought Vaughan was my only competition in Riesel Sieve Boinc... If you keep your current pace up in a couple of weeks you will be taking my second place spot.... Too bad i'm crunching with all I got... :?