PDA

View Full Version : HashClash back up

NeoGen
09-14-2006, 08:30 PM
12 Sep 2006
Today we started using our new application for our stage 2, so new work will be available.
About time! :D

EDIT: Seems like there's no work already? :-(

Zeppelin
09-18-2006, 01:54 AM
There is plenty of work now.

The team moved up 5 spots today with Blackheath leading the way.

Strongbow
09-18-2006, 06:10 AM
...and Zep' about to power past me at any minute (impressive farm you have there!)! ;) :D

Zeppelin
09-24-2006, 09:06 PM
More work once again.

Nflight
09-25-2006, 01:07 AM
I just saw the post 4 hours after you mentioned this and I am too late there is no more work, rats, darn, dagnabit :!: :cry:

Zeppelin
09-25-2006, 02:09 AM
It looks like HashClash is developing a pattern of releasing a small amount of work 10k-20k workunits then shuting it off till they are returned (normaly in less than a day).

And everyone has caught on to thier scheme and are waiting to grab the workunits once they are available again. I was late catching the new release, but was able to grab a fair amount on a few machines, the other machines are starting to run dry.

I really don't like having to watch the clients this closely, got better things to do, but HashCash's scoring seems to be one of the better ones. More points per CPU/hr, which is always good. :lol:

Strongbow
09-25-2006, 11:26 AM
A dust covered Blackheath waves at Zeppelin as he storms by...

:wave:

Talk about giving it some welly, I thought I was going backwards for a while! :lol:

Nflight
09-25-2006, 11:32 AM
It sure would be nice to set the WU to 5 days so you never run out of the dips and valleys of no WU's available. My ownly problem is when I set my value to 5 days on one project, all projects seem to allow 5 days each. Which I am not sure if it is me or everyone else has to deal with this frustration? :-(

gatekeeper53
09-25-2006, 02:25 PM
WU'S are avail now!!!!!!

Nflight
09-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Thank You for the notice, I have some Work Units and am Crunching away!

gatekeeper53
09-25-2006, 06:28 PM
I have a question. Are there any valid wu's that run 15 hours? I have one that is 3 hours in and at 20%

Lagu
09-25-2006, 07:25 PM
I ran HaschClash yesterday and I only get a small amount of WU´s. I forsed and clicked on receive and fetch work and got some more WU`s. Then I checked the messages and there it was a message saying: You cant get more WU`s because your computer not will crunch all within expired time.

I downloaded WU´s yesterday (24) and they all should be finiched today (25). Talk about short expired time.

Perhaps it is the cause we not get too many WU´s.

Lagu :)

Nflight
09-25-2006, 07:45 PM
I have a question. Are there any valid wu's that run 15 hours? I have one that is 3 hours in and at 20%

As for the validation of length I can not superimpose any idea of reality here. I can interject that ufluids has just initiated a new platform of Work Units which are lasting up close to 5 hours, from the regular 40 minute times. Relating to Hash Clash, I would suppose it is possible, but some of the work units I have crunched have never gone 15 hours. The Clock percentage is not accurate 90% of the time in any particular project. Ignore it for hash clash it is not a real savy project to observe percentages being accurate, they are in Beta or Alpha testing I believe.

Just my two cents

Murray
10-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Well 6 of 8 bit differences have been eliminated and the current Wu's are really long...but looking at the forums it seems that once all the bit differences have been found (which shouldn't be too long from now). The project will again be offline for quite a while. :(

Just thought I would update everyone :)

Regards
Murray

AMD-USR_JL
10-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the info Murray, ima have to run HashClash after Ufluids, so i can get my 10K goal.