PDA

View Full Version : Our TSC leader has dropped out of the stats.

Ototero
09-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Miltman has gone missing from the TSC stats.

He has joined BroadbandReports.com Team Discovery :-(

Brucifer
09-19-2006, 04:49 PM
So what does that do to us regarding the DC_Vault standing?

How many points did he take with him?

Ototero
09-19-2006, 09:48 PM
TSC lost 45,367. We only have 9,369 left.

We are still 2nd on the Vault but only just.

Brucifer
09-19-2006, 11:39 PM
I haven't gone looking, but talking points and bang for the buck here. Is it worth our trying to ramp up some points in TSC? How many TSC points do we have to get before we get an increase in out points on DCV for TSC?

If it works out that we need to get points out of TSC or lose position in DCV, I can put some systems on TSC, but it won't built up very fast when viewed from the perspective of how many points he took away.

Ototero
09-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks Bruce, because of the number of teams in TSC, the points gain would be minimal.

We had a discussion somewhere about what project would give us the best gains in the DCV. I think we should ressurect(sp) it.

gatekeeper53
09-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Ototero,

I for one would like to know from some of you that have been around where we can do the most good. I have a feeling that with all of us newbies a discussion like you suggest would be very enlightening. Not much use in haveing a team if there isn't at least some loose goals and some combined direction.

Ototero
09-20-2006, 12:55 PM
...where we can do the most good

That depends on the individual. Some people only like doing projects that benefit mankind, cancer research, climate etc.

Others choose projects that best suit their particular computers.

Others again are stats freaks, and will do anything that raises their position/team position.

All are valid because in the end DC benefits.

Myself, I loathe anything Boinc and will crunch most other projects. I like stats as well :D (I'm the Statsman, after all, what else could I say?)

Let's take this discussion out of the TSC forum.