PDA

View Full Version : Consultant

Strongbow
10-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Once upon a time there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the edge of a deserted road. Suddenly a brand new Mercedes screeches to a halt next to him. The driver, a young man dressed in a flash suit and tie, gets out and asks the shepherd 'If I guess how many sheep you have, will you give me one of them?'

The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the sheep which are grazing and says 'Alright'. The young man parks the car, connects the notebook and the mobile, enters a NASA site, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a database and 60 Excel tables filled with algorithms, then prints a 150-page report on his high-tech mini-printer. He then turns to the shepherd and says 'You have exactly 1662 sheep here'.

The shepherd answers 'That's correct, you can have your sheep'.

The young man takes the sheep and puts it in the back of his Mercedes. The shepherd looks at him and asks 'If I guess your profession, will you return my sheep to me?'

The young man answers 'Yes, why not'

The shepherd says 'You're an Accenture consultant!'

'How did you know?' asks the young man.

'Very simple' answers the shepherd 'First, you came here without being called. Second, you charged me a sheep to tell me something I already knew. Third, you do not understand anything about what I do, because you actually took my dog!'

Lagu
10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Blackheath, this was a god one! It cant be so difficult se the difference between a sheep and a dog? :D :D

Ototero
10-09-2006, 08:26 PM
I work with about 50 accenture guys. That joke rings very very true.

I'm gonna post it up at work tomorrow.