PDA

View Full Version : Tanpaku talk

Lagu
10-20-2006, 05:10 PM
I have open a new tread because of the tradgedy. We continue here and change our troughts and news to each other

Lagu:icon_smile:

Lagu
10-20-2006, 05:21 PM
I´ve checked Free-Dc´s stats page and we AMDusers has yet 2nd rank. But there are only 13 as is going up and 26 as is going down and what has happen with Zeppelin?

I can guess that at least 10-15 of them as is going down has been that for long

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=tan&team=AMD+Users

Beerknurd
10-20-2006, 05:33 PM
We are still going really strong... We are more than doubling Japan's output.

Lagu
10-20-2006, 05:43 PM
What can we do to try fill out the gap when gatekeper53 is out from the picture for a while? I feel it is his goal to help AMDusers take the highest rank.
Can we add on more computers? Any as have a computer to donate?

Lagu:icon_smile:

Beerknurd
10-20-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm all maxed out...

Evil-Dragon
10-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Gatekeeper. My condolences.

gatekeeper53
10-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks Guys for your thoughts. Don't worry I have the systems up and running I just won't be here most of the time to babysit them. Even out in the sticks the way we are normally power outages are rare. It just seemed that yesterday Murphy was a busy boy. If it could go wrong it did. My sister was 68 and a cancer patient for the last 3 years. I think that the heart attack was something that she would have approved of since one of her great fears was that the cancer would kill her slowly. She have very little impairment from it yet and was leading a full life right up till the end. It is sad for us left behind but I know if I could see her now there would be a smile on her face. Thanks again for all your thoughts.
Terry

Evil-Dragon
10-20-2006, 06:28 PM
A friend of my family died recently from a heart attack suddenly after suffering 3 years battling with cancer. Unfortunately it seems that after so many operations to beat cancer, the body ends up doing something unexpected. I guess it's just the trauma of so many operations taking it's toll.

Obviously it's wasn't a family member but i do know how you feel in this case. It's strange how things happen exactly the same.

Strongbow
10-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I've got 4 more systems I could add but I'll have to dust them down first as I haven't powered these ones up for a few months (Tbytes of MS patches! :angry7:)

Lagu
10-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Sounds good Blackheath. Are they all Intel or AMD´s or both?

Have you as me old Intel PII as puff and breath heavily when they crunch:lol:

gamer007
10-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your sister Gatekeeper and your friend, Evil-Dragon. It's always sad to lose someone you know. :icon_frown:

As for TANPAKU, I'll be back in full force w/ my 1 P4 3.0GHz in a few hours. I've been fixing my BOINCStats Cross-Project IDs due to weird problems by using BAM to attach to every project and get WUs from each.