PDA

View Full Version : Come on and ride the Train! Woo Woo

Nflight
12-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Check out the link: http://stats.free-dc.org/new/allteams.php?proj=xtrem

Anyone want to ride the Train like we did in Tanpaku can come aboard as we attempt to make a dent in our large hurdle we need to overcome to reach at least 5th place overall. Choo Choo, chug a chug a chug, Woo Woo !!! :help::blob3:

P.S. For those seeing this link in the future please note the Team of the AMD users is making great strides in points value compared to all the rest of the Teams by a large margin.

velociraptor
12-01-2006, 02:55 PM
i am on the train
let us see what we can do...

spikey_richie
12-01-2006, 08:48 PM
I added a carriage on the end

Beerknurd
12-01-2006, 10:21 PM
You know i'm chugging away at it...

Nflight
12-03-2006, 11:35 AM
I unfortunately have removed myself from the Train Ride, I am one of the Forum Moderators of the young Project called ABCathome. I need to focus on maintaining our rank in this project or at least attemtping too.

Please note to all the Train passengers, conductors, and the engineer. I will find the time to come back and visit now and again, because my heart is with you all even if I am not there physcially crunching along side my Team Members. Keep up the great work everyone, we have already made a tremedous improvement with your support.

:blob3:

Strongbow
12-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Looks like it's standing room only, but I'm on board!

and as we say here in London...

http://www.askscott.com/scott/travel/london/P1150162a.jpg

Beerknurd
12-05-2006, 05:08 AM
Dang blackheath... I was going to try and get first and build up a lead... But as soon as I pass Vaughan your gonna steam roll me!!!!

spikey_richie
12-05-2006, 06:15 AM
Yay, 5th already :icon_santa:

Strongbow
12-06-2006, 05:22 AM
But as soon as I pass Vaughan...

Don't be so sure, I doubt Vaughan will make it easy for either of us

Beerknurd
12-06-2006, 06:22 AM
You noticed that too huh... :lol: I got an idea... Vaughan is going on a short vacation soon... His son is watching the farm while he is gone. I bet if we fly to Australia and give Doomeva 20 bucks we can convince him to shut them down.....

:qgreenjumpers:

gatekeeper53
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Ya think paypal might be cheaper? And make it 100! lol Of course if ya go in person there is the Foster's and from what I remember the most beautiful women on the planet. Just have him put them over on something else. And don't let him touch the ones on Pi Segment LMAO.

Nflight
12-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Congratulations Team we are now in 10th place!

In the coming days the Team Effort will move up in the total stats in as close to my approximation as possible. In three days we will pass into 9th place, In an additional two days we will be in 8th place, another day and we will zoom into 7th place. By now your getting the feeling we will be zooming to the top place soon, this is by far the longest distance to journey. If in 15 days you reach 5th place passing L'Alliance Franconphone you will have acheived more then I could have imagined.

Nice job everyone, keep up the Great Job!