PDA

View Full Version : New Leader in TSC

Nflight
12-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Looks like we have a new leader in TSC, at least for the moment since no one is running this project to search for cures for childhood diseases. SCOOTER has taken the reins and is leading the stats for our team effort. Although he may not have super strength in his machines, his heart is in this effort to help the kids inflicted with this genetic disorder.

Stats link on Free-DC: http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=tsc&team=AMD+Users

Main Team Web Site link: http://d2ol.childhooddiseases.org/stats/topTeams.jsp
***Note*** You will have to scroll down as our team is now in 42nd place!

If your looking for a quality Project to sink your teeth into, the children that are inflicted with this disease would love the Help. Find the time in your heart to care a little with your systems crunching power. Make a difference for yourself and for our team, help find a cure! :blob3:

Nflight
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Some aging information that has surfaced and come into the air per say:

Most of our Team, and many folks in other teams abandoned D2OL and TSC when they reset their stats to zero. Most DC'ers viewed this that their voluntary contribution of computer hardware and electricity was equated to zero value by the project. A minority of people felt happy that "The Science" was not lost due to The Rothberg Institute's inability to have a viable backup, only the stats were crippled.Although this may seem like a blunt hit on your head it seems that after some real investigating work by Scooter the stats LIVE afterall.

This link shows that AMD users previous stats are still available: http://d2ol.childhooddiseases.org/stats/hof/teams.100.htm
Our Ranking is stated as 25th overall in the phase I of this proejct.

And as of this date December 3rd we still have 3 team members crunching!

Brucifer
12-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Sorry gang but I pulled my stuff from here and d2ol away to take it where there's a few more to crunch with. Got bored I guess. :(

PcManiac
12-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Where do you register for TSC?

Scooter
12-07-2006, 08:21 AM
http://www.childhooddiseases.org/

NeoGen
12-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Where do you register for TSC?
I think once you download and install the application, you can register through it, and then use the username/password to log on the site and adjust your settings, team, etc...
But don't take my word for granted on this, I haven't run this project in ages... lol

Brucifer
12-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Install the application. During the install it will ask you for your email address, and then continue on and finished the install and download 50 work units. Check the running application and you will see the "node ID number." You then go to the www.childhooddiseases.org site and register. It will ask you for the node number of your system, and the user name you wish to use, and the password to use and then you will be presented with your default home page.

vaughan
02-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Congrats to Ototero on taking Team #1 spot. :icon_thumright:

Ototero
02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Hehe, sneaked up quietly on the inside.

Perhaps I'll set my target of being leader of ALL non-boinc DCs.

Nflight
02-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Your heading in that direction for Grid.org aren't you big guy! Don't worry I am not leaving any grass grow under my feet either. ON D2ol I suggest not missing a beat as Scooter is right behind you and coming up fast.

gatekeeper53
02-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Now let me see... in Pi Segment your 13,400 behind me and you get 1 point for about every half hour of core time....ahhh that's about 280 days of core time or a little over 9 months. Oh and that's if I stop now lol. Good luck with that all non-bonic leader thing. But, HUGH congrats on the TSC lead.

Ototero
02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Terry, I could throw 7 cores at Pi but nah, my big push is still on Grid.

gatekeeper53
02-07-2007, 05:58 PM
LOL you could and I'd just put 7 more back on it but even if I shut it off compleatly it would still be about 40 days to catch up. One thing about Pi is I have plenty of warning before someone has a chance to pass. It's hard to pass in a hurry when 500 is a gigantic day. But I'm enjoying D2OL