PDA

View Full Version : We are The Knights Who Say Ni !!!

Fart in your gen direxion
12-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Therefore I say Ni to all of you !

Ni http://www.kwsnforum.com/images/smiles/ni-2.gif !

I wanted to give you fair warning that we've got a few members away on holiday, but upon their return we'll be taking over 5th place from you :icon_mad: .

Mj-12 isn't Majestic, and you'd have to have an IQ of 12 to run it, therefore it's the perfect DC project for our team :icon_mrgreen: . Unlike you guys, we mostly have Intel-inside, along with a choice selection of plump and lively gerbils :shocked: . So enjoy the lead for a few more days, and extend it if you can, but we all know how this is going to end :icon_razz: .

http://www.kwsnforum.com/images/smiles/ni-1.gif

Strongbow
12-27-2006, 06:31 PM
ROFLMAO :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

...now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Steve Lux
12-27-2006, 08:02 PM
What, did he think we were the Fench? Someone must have their hemet on backwards again.

NeoGen
12-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Welcome Knights! :)

Intel must have an agreement with ISP's because all of us AMD Users have problems with our ISP's after running MJ-12. :lol:

I see you guys are also pressing us on BBC CPDN. It is a mighty feat by you knights defeating those monstruous BBC workunits! :)

Steve Lux
12-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Naw NeoGen, I don't have any more problems, I just run it really slow with only 5 workers. No complaints that way. It's not much, but it is progress.

AMDave
12-27-2006, 11:24 PM
A berserker Knight who laughs in the face of danger may sometimes be heard saying "Ni! Ni! NOOOoooooo..." just before getting SQUISHED.

In other words, it will be interesting to see how many of them still have unlimited accounts with their ISPs in 30 days time. LOL

12-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Time to check up on the vital stats for the AMDAbusers team :icon_twisted: .

Mj-12 production meter, practically reading zero, no surprise there :icon_rolleyes: .

Let's have a look at the whine-o-meter :( . Sweet Pole Vaulting Jebus, it's pegged all the way to the right :shocked: !

When you guys go home at night to your wives, girlfriends or, most probably, livestock, do you announce upon your arrival " Honey, I'm home, old no-nuts is here ". And she/it replies "Children, your nutless wonder of a father is here, give him a swift kick in the gonads, if you can find them" :icon_mrgreen: .

This team needs to get a grip :icon_mad: . What are you all, French :icon_razz: ?! We come here to taunt some semblance of production out of you guys and you all whine like a bunch of baby girls :icon_rolleyes: . Go to Walmart and buy a pair. Don't make me taunt you a second time-a !

http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8044

And remember:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/No%20whining.jpg

AMDave
12-28-2006, 02:50 PM
LOL. Good one.
Shame about reality though.

Steve Lux
12-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Bean Butt is dillusional and confused. He seems to think that the processor is of significant importance to MJ-12.

This is really sad... Those of you not from the States may not realize that many years ago we could no longer forcibly keep the non-threatening mentally unstable under public care - forcing many of them out onto the streets. I hadn't really wondered where they ended up, but I guess now we know.

AMDave
12-29-2006, 12:41 AM
"Bean Butt"
Thats excellent Steve.
I think I'm picking it up now. LOL

Opteron
12-29-2006, 03:15 AM
I'm with AMDave, I think Steve made a excellent point which just happen to be funny... Thanks Steve, I needed a good laugh... :)

spikey_richie
12-29-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm sure if you tally up all the projects both teams are running, we're actually ahead of them by a big margin.

BTW - I am NOT the messiah... but I am a very naughty boy :icon_twisted:

http://mnlg.com/jfs/archive_P/2002/jfsPics/gifs/lifeof1.jpg

Lady Knight
12-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Busted, spikey person! I suppose you
have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'. too. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cool:

Carry on. Don't mind me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/lafemmeshelly/Smilies/popcorn.gif

spikey_richie
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
*wave* Hello Michelle :icon_santa: */wave*

Come to check out the competion hey?

I don't even know why I'm posting in this section of the forum; I've never run Majestic & I think my ISP would remove me from the ether if I ever did...

Lady Knight
12-29-2006, 11:19 AM
:icon_lol:
Hello, spikey Messiah.
I don't run it either. I just popped in here to see how Farty's taunting was being received. He's a heck of a lot better at it than I am.

AMDave
12-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Ooroo! me fellow Queenslander. Gees you must be gettin' a bit warm in that tin chastity suit up there so close to the equator. Must be the dickins tryin' to brush your hair in the mornin'. LOL (That'll do me. I just can't flame a fellow Qld'r)

Farty? Oh he's smelling it up quite nicely =)
In fact, if we don't open a door soon I think the windows might blow out!
What exactly was it that crawled into his tin can and died? A Parrot?

Lady Knight
12-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Maaaate! We moved up here from the north side of Brissie (Pine Rivers actually) about 14 months ago. It gets pretty bl**dy hot up here and we're ready to head back down that way as soon as I can sell the house. lol How are you handling the water restrictions down there? That's one good thing about being up here...it's dry, but we don't have the water restrictions because we don't have the population. Oh, and winter is nice here but there isn't enough of it.

AMDave
12-29-2006, 12:41 PM
If I run out of beer, I'll just have to go out and buy a rainwater tank so I can kick off the homebrew again ;) Good luck with the house. Recommend a new one with a moat, I mean tank. Oh, and cable LOL :)

Lady Knight
12-29-2006, 01:30 PM
A moat would be handy if you had the water to fill it. lol

01-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Happy New Year to our latest conquest :icon_razz: !

It won't be long now until we take 5th place in the Majestic-12 project from your grimy little paws. Thank you for keeping the spot warm for us. I have several New Year resolutions for your team:

1. Switch to Intel product ASAP :icon_razz: .

2. Less whining...........WAY less whining :icon_rolleyes: .

3. End all fornication with the sheep. As compensation for our victory we'll be taking over your herd and we don't want you to de-spoil them any further, that's OUR job now :icon_twisted: .

And as respect for your betters, do practice the saying of........NI !

Ototero
01-01-2007, 04:06 PM
You guys (hmmm) are funny :rofl::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Jeff
01-02-2007, 02:02 AM
wow, how old are you

Steve Lux
01-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Spikey_Richie:

I'm sure if you tally up all the projects both teams are running, we're actually ahead of them by a big margin.

Um, not quite. I dunno about non-Boinc, but for Boinc projects they are in 8th place with over twice our RAC, while we are in 35th place.

http://www.boincsynergy.com/stats/boinc-teams.php

gatekeeper53
01-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I have yet to see a Knight in a non-boink enviroment.

Steve Lux
01-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Um, MJ-12 is Non-Boinc.

gatekeeper53
01-02-2007, 11:06 PM
My regrets to the Knights. Now that I look a little deeper there are lots on non-boinc. Even had one on Pi Segment. For a day or two.

Edit: Now that I look at the numbers he might have been there for a week or ten days if he was running an intel.

Opteron
01-04-2007, 03:09 AM
I’d trade my Corvette for a Chevette B-4 I’d trade my AMD for an Intel!!!

dAVE
01-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Intel must seem quite modern to one who lives in tin and lets his dog lick his teath clean. :icon_twisted:

Opteron
01-06-2007, 04:28 AM
Intel must seem quite modern to one who lives in tin and lets his dog lick his teath clean. :icon_twisted:

OMG that was 2 funny...