PDA

View Full Version : Blimey!!!

Strongbow
12-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Cor Blimey Chris Icide you're pushing out over 10x what I'm doing in Malaria Control ...you must really hate those pesky mosquitos to give it all that welly!!!

Lots of respect on your horsepower matey!!! :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Nflight
01-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Cor Blimey Chris Icide you're pushing out over 10x what I'm doing in Malaria Control ...you must really hate those pesky mosquitos to give it all that welly!!!

Lots of respect on your horsepower matey!!! :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

On a previous post from Chris Icide he states he received this list of hardware , the post:
I'm about to have some real fun for about 1 month, maybe a little longer. We just installed 20 blades into our blade chassis last night that I'm bringing up now and sticking boinc on them. Unfortunately they are intel blades, but they are Intel Xeon 5150s @2.6GHz, dual-core, dual-procs. So I'm adding 80 procs worth of capacity. They'll slowly go away as the company needs them, but I don't think we'll touch them for at least a month

-Chris This came from this post on page 4, second one down: http://amdusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2776&page=4&highlight=cicide