PDA

View Full Version : falling behind

ahab3333
06-29-2004, 04:58 AM
i know this is not a major program for us but i really like this one because i am a chemist and like to help my fellow chemists. i also like it because they put the results to good use. they have already found and recreated some of the molecules. also they are not part of a large company that will make millions off of my computer, they also will share most of they findings if you ask.

I just wanted to let every one know that we have slipped two places. if you want to run this progam i am sure we could get close to the top quicky.

Keith75
06-29-2004, 05:39 PM
I always appreciate running programs when I know the results are used like you said and available to the public and little guys.

Keith

BC
06-30-2004, 12:38 AM
I have a question about D2OL and Predictor that obviously falls into your area to answer authoritively...

Where do the results of D2OL and Predictor go?

I know that Scripps is priming it, but i assume that doesn't matter.

Sengent seems to want the d2ol info, but won't put any money toward
upgrading it.... So is it useless to them?

Would you mind ttaking a sec and educating me?

I have a personal interest in getting to the proteins that allow viruses to bind to (and obviously alter) DNA.... My sister is a biochemist, but at an entirely different level and could not offer any info about these projects since she has no knowledge of them (she's in something deep is all I know).

Thanks in advance.
BC.