PDA

View Full Version : Surgeon

spikey_richie
01-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.One of them said, “I’m the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England.”

One of the others said. “That’s nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics.”

The third surgeon said, “You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse’s ass and a cowboy hat. Now he’s President of the United States!”

daddygeek
01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gatekeeper53
01-25-2007, 05:38 PM
A shame he couldn't save the hat. It would have made a better president.

daddygeek
01-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Steve Lux
01-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I tend to agree with Daddygeek.

NVM
02-16-2007, 01:27 PM
One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him Bush asks him, "George, what''s the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, and then fades away...

The next night, Bush is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom. Bush calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight...

The third night sleep still does not come for Bush. He awakens to see the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. Bush whispers, "Franklin, What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the mist...

Bush isn''t sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Bush pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?"

Lincoln replies, "Go see a play."

daddygeek
02-16-2007, 05:55 PM
I would like to see any one of his back talkers, fill his shoes for just one day. No, he is not the best president the nation has seen. But he was the best on on the ballot. I wish he would of given this country a KICK in the backside the last two years (IT NEEDS IT), to give the press something new to complain about.

Thats all I'm going to say about that (for now).:)

gatekeeper53
02-16-2007, 06:20 PM
He's the first president in my lifetime that has made me think the movie Brewster's Millions had the right idea. "None of the above". I would vote for anyone that would go to Washington and get 1 law off the books a month. And your right he was the best on the ballot, how sad is that?He has done more for the Democrats in the last 6 years than anyone in history. I just don't think God could run as a Republican in the next election and get elected.

Steve Lux
02-16-2007, 08:57 PM
I remember the catch phrase "It's the economy stupid" - as if the economy was everything to political survival, and despite some of the best national (USA) economic news over the last five years or so, the inventors of that phrase don't seem to think it's all that important anymore.

Scooter
02-16-2007, 09:02 PM
a big problem with politcs these days is that everything gets twisted by the press just a little too much...i try not to discuss politics too much so ill shut up now!!!

PcManiac
02-17-2007, 07:12 AM
I would like to see any one of his back talkers, fill his shoes for just one day. No, he is not the best president the nation has seen. But he was the best on on the ballot. I wish he would of given this country a KICK in the backside the last two years (IT NEEDS IT), to give the press something new to complain about.

Thats all I'm going to say about that (for now).:)

I agree, nobody is perfect, and I for one wouldn't want to be in his shoes...
maybe he has made some major mistakes, but he is still our (those of us in the US) president, and deserves respect!

that is all that I have to say too :)

NVM
02-18-2007, 12:11 AM
i think its crazy to espouse your political views in a humour thread. its a joke!!! jebus, look what Letterman and Leno do every night! once again, its a joke!