PDA

View Full Version : co jest grane

czejam
01-26-2007, 11:18 AM
Dlaczego nie mogę zagrać ?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AMDave
01-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Hola czejam

My czynić rozdzielił obliczanie pod kątem technologia projekty i zabawa. Czy mógłby Pan rozmawiać po angielsku?

AMDave

vaughan
01-26-2007, 01:05 PM
wtf?

What language is this?

Nflight
01-26-2007, 01:18 PM
It is Polish !

Steve Lux
01-26-2007, 04:20 PM
What, are they sharing northwest-european jokes?

Lagu
01-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Yes Nflight I can confirm that and AMDave is fantastic. When I had joined AMDusers he posted a message to me on Swedish.:)

Nflight
01-26-2007, 05:06 PM
What I can fathom is AMDave is welcoming our new member to the team, inquiring to their technology they are using and asking if they can please post in English ( Hence the word - angielsku). Even Google does not have a clear translation of the polish language.

Lagu
01-26-2007, 06:15 PM
I will have a reservation because this language can be Czechic It is the letter c´á as make me suspicious. Even Romanian is possible but a language of the Eastern European state it is.:icon_neutral:

Lagu
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
What, are they sharing northwest-european jokes?

What do you mean Steve Lux. Should other peoples language be a joke? I think other languages as not is in English should be equal with your language and alike respected. He is a good human because he is trying to tell us something but not in English because he perhaps not has learned it.

Hej, Steve Lux hur mår du?

This is my mothers tongue and says: Hi Steve Lux, how do you do? Is this meaning a joke? You may think other peoples can be sad.

If we got a new member we will try help and quote him so far we can even if it is difficult and takes time. I think this guy not will post so much.

This is my last meaning and I will not quote to another message. I will not make trouble in our forums.

Lagu:icon_wink: :)

Steve Lux
01-26-2007, 09:08 PM
No another person's native language is not a joke, and I wasn't implying such.

vaughan
01-26-2007, 09:18 PM
I thought it was Hungarian or Romanian but couldn't get either to translate when I Googled Hungarian to English translation. To be honest I didn't try Polish as I wrongly thought it used Cyrrilic script.

AMDave
01-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Yes. It is modern Polish.

He asked "What is the angle/plan?"
I said: "We do distributed computing for science projects and fun. Can you converse in English?"

In further reseach I was unable to find any english posts by his username, but I know he loves to play online games like the rest of us do :)

spikey_richie
01-27-2007, 01:38 AM
What do you mean Steve Lux. Should other peoples language be a joke? I think other languages as not is in English should be equal with your language and alike respected. He is a good human because he is trying to tell us something but not in English because he perhaps not has learned it.

Hej, Steve Lux hur mår du?

This is my mothers tongue and says: Hi Steve Lux, how do you do? Is this meaning a joke? You may think other peoples can be sad.

If we got a new member we will try help and quote him so far we can even if it is difficult and takes time. I think this guy not will post so much.

This is my last meaning and I will not quote to another message. I will not make trouble in our forums.

Lagu:icon_wink: :)

Steve was suggesting that our new member was telling a joke, such as "A man walks into a bar..." but in a language other that English.