PDA

View Full Version : Weather Report

Nflight
02-12-2007, 05:22 PM
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CLINTL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/index_loop.php

Today's weather around the globe by your host today Nflight! Take into effect that weather is affecting us all no matter where we go and where we live. Each member and visitor lives somewhere around this tiny blue pearl in our Galaxy.

Weather report February 12, 2007
Oh the weather outside in the Northeastern United States is frightful, up north of my location of Central Pennsylvania is the North Pole or what it must look like in the state of New York - Hang in there Scooter. To the farther north eastern lands exists one of our newest members Bender10 and his awesome fishing stories. A little south of me exist two members, one not known to many as he is just crunching one project and Demnos is situated in the Amish country and our beloved super cruncher Dave Mitchell in the Virginia area. While Demnos will attain white out conditions like the weather men are predicting tomorrow, Dave Mitchell will be watching the rest of us poor snow laden whipper snappers endure another winter storm without him.
A little farther South Lies our beloved Steve Lux who will endure temps in the 50's while the rest of us are shivering.
Heading west we find many of our Team mate's as they watch in amazement as this now minuscule storm develop into a winter wonderland, or just a lot of shoveling. Opteron will get moisture probably with in 24 hours of this writing. Gatekeeper52 is currently seeing the moisture of course I am not sure if it is white or just rain? Beerknurd may miss most of the headaches but with temps in the 70's who cares!
Then there are the Australian posse members of the AMD users team effort, which include our now famous Vaughan and MADave. For some the thought of Light rain and drizzle are occurring at temps more like Beerknurds of 19°C or about 68°F. Others are in the top of the temperature range with temps in the 30 plus range Celsius.
European members have the same effective nature of winter with snow for our beloved Swedish members and the English crew have more balmy less temperate climate changes and snow is something they rarely see I presume. Also being nothing to sneeze at is our southern hemisphere African connection, where i suppose the temps are quite high but am unable to access due to poor connection times over the internet.
I am just reporting that it sure is a wide variety of life's challenges to live and work and report our daily banter. I hope everyone likes the temperate autonomy as I don't think we can change Mother nature's design just quite yet to our preferences.

spikey_richie
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
:-( you missed me out :cussing:

Steve Lux
02-12-2007, 05:54 PM
What, it's not always sunny in Sunny Cally?

spikey_richie
02-12-2007, 07:52 PM
It was raining yesterday and there's a high-tide advisory until 6pm today. Looking out the window it's a little overcast so I think we're in for more rain - but we need it!

Ototero
02-12-2007, 09:26 PM
lots of snow in the north (or there was)

Scooter
02-12-2007, 10:15 PM
I am as far north as you can get in New York which is good since most of it seems to miss me to the south although we still have probably 2 feet of snow still on the ground

meshmar
02-12-2007, 10:53 PM
70's during the day here in Florida ...

Big Whiskey
02-12-2007, 11:09 PM
other than the blizzard part you guys have it warm
day time high here -18 C (0 F) going down to -26 C (-14 F) tonight
and I got to work tonight

gatekeeper53
02-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Hey Big Sounds like a good day to get out the snowmobile!!!!!!!!

Scooter
02-13-2007, 10:09 AM
as i check the temp at 6 AM it is -9 F windchill is -23 F.....think ill stay home today!

gatekeeper53
02-13-2007, 10:15 AM
This should be fun we had about 3/4 inch of the wet stuff and then about 1/2 inch of freezing rain to put a nice coating on everything, and now it's the white stuff. Time to get the ATV's out!!!!!!! I think me and the kids will take the ATV's and some straps and go drag cars out of the ditches along I-70. lol

AMDave
02-13-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL. I'm MADave!. Hoo hoo.
I guess I deserve that after turning the chatroom blue the other night.
ROFLMAO.

I think Vaughan may be getting the 19C temps.
It has often been over 30C west of Brisbane over several weeks.
(climate summary at nearest airfield to me) (http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_040004.shtml)
Mostly daytime is between 78 F to 111 F.

Nflight
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
AMD Dave sorry I did not notice the misspell, was a bit busy yesterday, Also I can change it if you like?
Gatekeeper53 Don't forget to charge people for the removal of there parking positions on I-70! Take plenty of Ones for change!
Meshmar and Spikey Richie sorry I forgot to mention your locations, I can't remember everyone all the time. :icon_razz: :sad5: :icon_redface:

AMDave
02-13-2007, 01:16 PM
No way. That's a hoot.!
I thought it was intentional. :)

Long time since I felt the fall of a snowflake.
Don't forget to make a few snow-women to impress your valentine ;)

Big Whiskey
02-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey Big Sounds like a good day to get out the snowmobile!!!!!!!!

I was out in the snow on one of these, does that count? :5cold: