PDA

View Full Version : I finally made it!!!!

Beerknurd
03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

I just have one more class tonight and I will officially be a college grad!!!! Well not until the 22nd of March, but it's my last day of school!!!! So everyone send me a congrats and $50.00. I take paypal, visa, master card, american express, discover, personal checks (all checks will be held for 10 days), money orders, cashiers checks, foreign currency (a small conversion fee will apply), gift cards, gift certificates, cash (only small unmarked bills, in non sequential order), western union, money gram, and food stamps (only cause government cheese is da bomb).

And even if your broke ass can't send any money, at least show me some love ....

Thank you and good night!!!!

Jason

NVM
03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
congratulations! no money here,sorry. *looks around* here, i've got a pretty good roach you can have....:icon_mrgreen:

ok, time to find a job now,huh?

Beerknurd
03-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Probably, we may be moving to Ohio soon....

gatekeeper53
03-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Go south of I10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohio sucks this time of year, just like here !!!!!!!!!!!!lol CONGRATS on school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bender10
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Good job. Congratulations.

I'm sure your professors are glad to see the last of you...I mean can't wait til your gone...I mean breathing a sigh of relief...planning a party after you leave...

Time to sit back and have (another) beer.

vaughan
03-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Well done Beerknurd. Congrats. Persistence pays off.

drezha
03-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Congratulations :)

daddygeek
03-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Congratulations!!! :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Probably, we may be moving to Ohio soon....Look me up:)

Ohio sucks this time of yearIts 5 times better than St. Louis this time of year

BlackAdder
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Congrats 'BEER...a giant step forward....why do you have a paypal account one can contribute to ??? :)

Nflight
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Congrats Beerknurd, I need the link to the paypal account, How do I send a gift? :wav: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :wav::sad5::):icon_lol: :blob3:

Brucifer
03-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Congrats!!!! Lotsa hard work but a most worthwhile endeavor. :)

Beerknurd
03-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Nobody has to donate, but if you want my paypal address is jaclar79@gmail.com

I am not worried about someone getting this email address cause this is actually my spam address anyways.

All donations are appreciated seeing as I now have to pay back $40,000... I am just glad that I had the opportunity to go to college. A lot of people don't get that chance. I am definitely very blessed. I just have to figure out what I am going to do with my spare time. I know that my goals in the near future are to get as many certifications as possible. The IT field is very competitive so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks again for all the well wishes, I truly appreciate it!!!!!

Jason

spikey_richie
03-02-2007, 02:52 AM
:qgreenjumpers: Congratulations Beer :qgreenjumpers:

Keith75
03-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you never thought the day would come. :D

Keith

AMDave
03-02-2007, 04:03 AM
...at least show me some love...

We love you Jason :)

Well done, buddy.
Hey!
Does this mean we can ask you for advice now?
:icon_wink:

drezha
03-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Never got the American schooling system...is college the equvilant of a british University? But then you have Uni's over there as well?

Would like to know because technically graduating college and going to college over is here is fairly free and fairly easy.

but obviously paying $40,000 doesn't make yours free :eek: and possibly not that easy...

gatekeeper53
03-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Daddygeek,
I have no doubt that your right! I sure wouldn't advise anyone to move here either. LOL
Quote:
Ohio sucks this time of year
Its 5 times better than St. Louis this time of year

Ototero
03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Add my congratulations to the list as well. You must have deserved it or maybe the $40,000 was a bung !

Now....what are you going to do?

Lagu
03-04-2007, 01:40 AM
Congrats Beerknurd and very well done and good luck whatever you think to do:)

Steve Lux
03-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Here in the states College and University are practically synonymous, although technically a University tends to offer degrees in more specialized fields of study.

My youngest only made it through his freshman year in college and I'll have that wasted $9,000 paid for next month. Meanwhile my oldest is still in school and starts his Senior year in college this fall. I have yet to start paying on that $35,000-$40,000. I just hope it is worth it.

There is a theory that it takes 5 generations of College/University graduates for a family to generate "real wealth" (whatever that is).

Beerknurd
03-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Well the wife and I talked and if we move it will be to Austin, Texas. We are going down there this weekend to look around... AMD has a large office in Austin... Now wouldn't that be just spiffy if I could get on there... :lol:

gatekeeper53
03-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Great town!!! I have a couple of friends that live there. He's with the Air Farce and she'd DEA. Very nice people, lol just don't blow smoke in her face. I have been talking to the wife and might head down there in a few years to try and pick up another degree.