PDA

View Full Version : Special Commendation

Nflight
03-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Lagu: I first entered EON on January 19th 2007 at that time you had a 120,000 point lead on me, and after only a few days I knew I would be taking a long time till I would be able to pass you. Today is the day when I will pass by you. You have never wavered or given up your post, you are strong and confident in your pursuit to help the Team Effort, I commend you for that. But, Alas I have finally gotten to that point when the points lead you once had has diminished and I am going to pass you.

Lagu; I salute you for your gallant effort and hope you continue on this continued pursuit of excellence. Thank You very much for all you have done for EON and for the AMD Users. Since I don't have the power that Beerknurd or Terry have I will be able to shake your hand as I pass by you and not leave you in my dust, per say.

Keep up the good work there Lagu! :icon_wink:

Lagu
03-08-2007, 01:03 AM
Thanks, you have move fast and I will shake your hands when you pass me. I´m impressed. Good luck!:icon_wink: :)

Beerknurd
03-08-2007, 01:11 AM
I am going to try and whiz past DMMc today, if not early in the morning... Hopefully he won't put up too much of a fight... I believe that he has a bit more power than me...

Beerknurd
03-08-2007, 03:04 AM
I am now in 3rd place!!!!!!!! I will build up a little bit of a lead, and then I will go to something else... Perhaps I can try for 2nd place in EON... lol