PDA

View Full Version : A Request for a favor

DMMc
03-17-2007, 11:35 PM
I am making a rather selfish request of those here at AMDUsers.com, and should you choose to ignore me I’ll understand.
Along with being a Geek and a Techie like most of you I have a secret…I love karaoke. I know…I know please don’t cast me out…

The request I mentioned? I am entered into a contest at Singshot, a online karaoke site. I need ratings and especially feedback. The feedback is VERY important. I don’t want you to lie; I want your honest opinions.
You do have to register to leave feedback and vote. I have been on this site for sometime and have NEVER gotten anything from them I did not request and they DO NOT share anything you do not want them to.

The link below will take you to my version of the song Hurt. I tried very hard to emulate Jonny Cash’s version of this. I also hope that some of you will share your hidden vocal talent also.

Thanks….DMMc

http://www.singshot.com/playPerformance.html?performanceId=216880&play=Y

AMDave
03-18-2007, 03:01 AM
12 tracks and rising!
Gee Dave that's some great work.

I wish I could sound like that, but it only happens in my head.
I can't cover the medical insurance to cover the injuries I cause when I open my mouth in front of a microphone. LOL

Lagu
03-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Dave, I´m deaf and cen´t share any music nor listen on this stuff. If I had a normal hearing it had been another question:icon_wink:

DMMc
03-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Dave, I´m deaf and cen´t share any music nor listen on this stuff. If I had a normal hearing it had been another question:icon_wink:

That is quite ok my friend. You more than make up for it in other ways:)

DMMc
03-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Wanted to say Thanks to all those that have listened and left feed back at the contest.
It has 11 more days to run and I'm bouncing between 1st and 2nd place.

:icon_thumright: Thanks again DMMc

Opteron
03-19-2007, 05:21 PM
EXCELLENT!!! If it would have came on the radio I’d have bet money it was Mr Cash himself... Sweet!!!

AMDave
03-21-2007, 10:34 AM
DMMc!

Congratulations on 10th place out of 469 contestants, in the Best Country Singer contest.

I see you are currently 10th and 25th in two other contests.
From someone who can't (or in my case, shouldn't LOL) to someone who can, you have my ongoing support.

You rock man!

AMDave
03-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Holy smokes, DMMc!

You really got down there with Summertime.

DMMc
03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Guys...Today my contest ends and I'd ask once again that any of you that can login and leave me feedback for the song Hurt. Thanks in advance. and AMDave..thanks for all the great comments.

Ototero
03-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Comments added. Nice singing.

DMMc
03-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks to all for the support in the contest. I placed 2nd and 5th. Going to have to get over a cold to record more.

Dave Mc