PDA

View Full Version : Message from Just

gatekeeper53
03-20-2007, 04:06 PM
So the end might be the 2 years Just originally planned on.

Hi Terry Bond,

I prefer to hold a second session to achieve advanced goal after we finished current task but it is not the final descision. I may organize some vote on it in last few months.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
Jianan Hao

On 3/13/07, Terry Bond wrote:
Just,
As we finish up the 3rd month of the project we are closeing in on 25% compleation. The way it looks now (and that's if this race doesn't heat up further, which it will) that we are looking at a Sept - Oct finish. Have you thought about weather you will end the project there or take it on further? I would hope that since you had planned on a 2 year run that you might consider expanding the project to the entire 2 years. Feel free to drop by the forum anytime, as this race heats up things get interesting. lol

Evil-Dragon
03-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Guys, we seriously need more members on this. Blueberry PI are now 1,100 infront daily and it's climbing. We need to start recruiting more members or something otherwise we'll be overtaken eventually.

leavitron
03-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Guys, we seriously need more members on this. Blueberry PI are now 1,100 infront daily and it's climbing. We need to start recruiting more members or something otherwise we'll be overtaken eventually.

Resistance is futile!

Beerknurd
03-21-2007, 06:13 PM
blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Evil-Dragon
03-21-2007, 07:40 PM
I thought this section was supposed to be private?!?

Help is on the way :)

Nflight
03-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Resistance is futile!

Locutas survived every time he confronted the Borg, I can't say the same for the Borg; Muh Hah Hah Hah ! :icon_twisted: