PDA

View Full Version : AMD, Its dynamite.

AMDave
03-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Just seems odd to me that AMD haven't done a advertising jingle to the tune of AC/DC's "TNT".

It would really pack some punch; taking care to leverage the "explode" lyric on the productivity side, of course.

Opteron
03-29-2007, 02:08 PM
I agree... AMD's marketing department needs to wake up...
When "AMD" had Intel's throat under foot I didn't see anymore advertising then before... Maybe with the losses they've incurred recently that will change with the release of the Quad Core Opteron...
I like your thought on AC/DC maybe AMD will 2...

Steve Lux
03-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Well, I've taken it upon myself to e-mail AMD:

"There are a number of us users of AMD processors that would like to invite you to join us in the efforts of representing the capabilities of AMD processors in the world of distributed computing. Distributed computing equates to the largest and most powerful supercomputer in the world, and AMD processors make up a vital component of this effort. Distributed Computing is a tool used to study environmental changes, research cures for plague viruses and dozens of other endeavours.

Come on by to www.amdusers.com (http://www.amdusers.com) and see how we work to represent the power and quality of AMD processors in the distributed computing environment to solve many of the issues of humanity."

I used their feedback option in two different website locations here in the USA. Anyone else want to work on their sites in other countries?

Opteron
03-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Well done... I hope it works...

I went to AMD forum for DC and posted the following:

Hello... I'm a Die-Hard AMD'er and I'm requesting all the help we at AMDUsers.com can muster... We are in first place in PI-Segment but it will not last without your help... We are fighting for our lives to hold #1 and "YOU" could be the difference... AMDUsers is a team of some really good people that are being out gunned by a bunch of Intel lovers... Well, not out gunned but out numbered and that's the reason I'm here, to recruit "YOU" ... So, if you'd like to see the Intel guy's lose and show your AMD pride then come help us make it so...
Please come to www.AMDUsers.com sign up "It's Free" and help us put the Intel guy's in their place... Thank you in advance for your help... Opteron @ AMDUsers.com

-------------------------
www.AMDUsers.com needs help to fend off the Intel guy's in PI-Segment.